Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

XGC BACKSMASHER R.I.P

KoG UGA XS

Carpel Tunnel
Nov 27, 2011
Georgia
XGC Backsmasher aka Brett Harrington passed away today July 24th at 1:35 Eastern Time he was a good friend he will be missed please go to gofundme.com/smashbackatcancer please donate to help his family with funeral costs. He was one of us lets show our love and support.

he had stage 4 colon cancer

XGC LetsBHonest

Forum Member
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
I didnt know him but i am veryyy sorry to hear about your loss Georgia. If you need anyone to talk to or anything, feel free to message me, and im sure it applies for everyone else too.

XGC Pottz

XILED ELITES
X-TEAM
Oct 26, 2011
Massachusetts
RIP Smasher you will be missed. you did a lot for the community, and were a great person and a great friend. I hope you find peace wherever you are, because you definitely deserve it. you fought hard and for long enough. RIP bud.

for those that don't know, XGC Backsmasher (AKA Brett Harrington) was diagnosed with stage 4 colon cancer last summer. they gave him about a month to live. it's almost a year later now. he had a hard fight, and please if you can i know his family needs the help as he left behind his wife with 3 kids. all under the age of 13.

IXssl

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 15, 2012
Yorktown, VA
RIP Smash, another great member and great person gone from this world. Hopefully you found the peace you deserved my friend. My thoughts and prayers goes out to your family.

KoG Kisses

Get A Life!
May 3, 2013
R.I.P Backsmasher. I only met you a couple of times but you were a great person. My prayers are with your family.