Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

XGC BACKSMASHER R.I.P

XGC PURSUIT

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 3, 2013
Hopewell Va
Xgc backsmasher was a good friend. I had the privilege of being a captain side by side with him in xgc ignition. This was a standup guy who would have taken the shirt off his back for anyone. My heart is truely broken for him and his family.

For those of you that didnt have the priviledge of meeting him, ill tell u how he was. He took his sickness with a grain of salt. He was a free spirit who didnt let it slow him down. Even through treatment he always thought of his brothers and sisters in the XG Community and updated us every step of the way. When he knew his time was coming to an end, he made light of the situation by joking. This guy was a funny man who joked about everything. Xgc backsmasher will be truely missed and was a huge asset to tge XGC Community. He deserves to go under the hall of fame in XG With his dedication to this great community. Thank you all for reading this. God bless XGC BACKSMASHER!

E2026

Forum Noob
Apr 5, 2014
Indiana
I know I haven't been in xiled long but everyone has been so kind and I consider everyone a friend and family I never got the chance to know backsmasher but he will be missed and and remembered

XGC JohnnyX

Forum Member
Dec 2, 2013
Quakertown PA
I had the pleasure of knowing him personally for many years. If anyone knows he had a lot of tattoos.. mostly fun stuff. I did a lot of those tattoos when he lived up in PA. He was a great man with a real funny side. Brett I will miss you! Prayers for your family.

Reactions: XGC Cobrapine