Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

XG MEET'N'GREET

SYN BLACK XS

XG CONTRIBUTER
May 31, 2009
Seattle
Hey all,

Figured it would be cool to meet up with some other XG folk out there, just wondering if theres already some yearly XG meeting, or event that alot of members tend to attend. (My guess is there is, and its somewhere in Florida)

We have something similar over here just about everytime something major happens with Xbox (Microsoft). Fun, but I'm sure a mob of XGers together would be a blast

XGC Caviezel XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Jan 2, 2006
WI
Alot of us used to meet at the MLG event in Florida. Since they have not announced the last MLG event yet. I have a feeling it would be in Florida so that would be a good place for all of us to meet again.

XGC Phntm XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC WOLF PACK XK
XGC ENIGMA
XGC CERBERUS
XGC DEATH REAPERS
Apr 15, 2007
Miami, Florida
Alot of us used to meet at the MLG event in Florida. Since they have not announced the last MLG event yet. I have a feeling it would be in Florida so that would be a good place for all of us to meet again.
Yeah im down to go to Orlando for MLG and be with all of the XG crew. Im in Miami so its not that long of a drive.

SYN Cheddarbob

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 15, 2006
Boston, MA
www.freewebs.com
Rumors point towards an Orlando closer, but I've heard word that Disney doesn't want them back because of some inappropriate behavior by Gears of War players. But I don't know how valid that is. I'm down for a NY closer like the good 'ol days though..

XGC Caviezel XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Jan 2, 2006
WI
Rumors point towards an Orlando closer, but I've heard word that Disney doesn't want them back because of some inappropriate behavior by Gears of War players. But I don't know how valid that is. I'm down for a NY closer like the good 'ol days though..

It also could be the over $100,000 worth of damages. Just a thought.

CG Scooter

Banned
Sep 1, 2007
maryland
it wasnt just the gears players all the kids there for mlg destroyed the marriot hotel. including someone putting their foot through a 3 story column in the lobby, tv's being thrown off the balcony because they had a box that blocked stuff like xbox's from being hooked up and not to mention caviezel almost getting us kicked out hahaha

Nv Corona vF

Forum Star
Dec 10, 2008
Is that last event the playoffs? if so it will probably be fl somewhere.. Im guessin theyll have the championships in vegas again.

And yea, if scooter hadnt said anything I was going to stand up for the gears players. In fact I heard more stories about halo players then anything. It was fun tho for sure, if I wasnt planning on so much for Anaheim Id have to kick it with you guys in FL again for sure