Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

XG IS...

SYN BLACK XS

XG CONTRIBUTER
May 31, 2009
Seattle
I was reading through one of dubba Ohs posts and it got me thinking, made me curious to see what XG meant to people around here.

XG is... what rekindled my interest in Xbox Live

"XG is" what to you?

XGC EMERY

Forum Veteran
Aug 1, 2007
XG is what has made me better at my speaking skills and also I have been able to increase my leadership skills even more than ever. Even though I'm pretty much the best there is. : D

CONSIG

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 12, 2007
XG is whatever people make it and I think that is what a lot of people dont understand

to me XGC is where my friends and 2nd family are at!!

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
XG is my online family... it is the reason I get online, because honestly i don't have the time for gaming anymore, but i make time for XG... i enjoy gaming with all of the members of XG, and i know some of them better than i know some hometown friends

XGC JO3 D33R XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
XGC CHARLIE CO
XGC BAD CO
Feb 18, 2006
NY
XG is anything you can dream it to be from Fantasy Sports hub to On-line gaming Family..If you have the time we have the people to make your Ideas come true.

KoG Cross

Forum Veteran
Jul 2, 2009
Pennsylvania
XG is... a gaming experience and a family. XG has taught me so much and has shown me so much respect as a gamer. The people in this community are awesome at what they do and the opportunities are endless as to what you can accomplish here..no other community can ever measure up to what we do here.

XGC PeaceMaker

Forum Member
Feb 6, 2009
Eastern PA
XG is....a question machine for me. I have not really taken for granted and explored everything that XG has to offer until recently. Thats when I got my custom sig. Shout out to my Section leader XGC Shark XS. Thanks to sig I feel part of the community. I know it sounds silly, but hey. When you get new threads, new suit or dress. It you feel good. Now I have been posting on different forums besides my clan's site. I have made friends with people that I probably would not have outside of XG. So in that respect, I have grown and expanded my boundaries. You have to digg that, no matter who you are...Peace.

Jun 4, 2009
Memphis
XG to me is a great place! I'm with Wick3d on that, if not for XG I would have never taken up designing. It was Killn who inspired me to design. I would not play the box as often either. I enjoy playing with people like FaceUp, and many others.