Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

XG GENERALS Q/A

XGC Buffy XD

Get A Life!
Jul 20, 2015
Thornton, Colorado
So I've been a general for about 2 weeks now and I have a question for all the generals:

How do you get your members more active on the website?

As soon as it happens I'll let you know...lol

I'm currently running a contest for May where the person who increases their post count the most wins an Xbox Card, but so far that hasn't seemed to motivate anyone. Bring it up during clan meetings, and have your captain(s) do the same during squad meetings to reinforce, it's one of those things where you have to remind pretty regularly.

SFP TINTIGG

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 11, 2014
Saint Augustine, FL
www.pwnzone.com
So I've been a general for about 2 weeks now and I have a question for all the generals:

How do you get your members more active on the website?

I can't speak for everyone but I have had success in the past and present.

I get with everyone in my clan, ( which is no easy feat ) I get to know them and then the big question comes.... Do you see yourself in the leadership role?

* 9/10 times they get excited about the idea of becoming a leader... starting as an Lt. and then getting the opportunity to run there own squad. Eventually getting the chance to become a General.

This isn't the only way and not everyone is looking for the leadership role of course. But, with my history and success , it speaks volumes.

* Words will only get you so far. Actions speak louder than words *

* Start small, see what level they are at, meaning do they know how to navigate the website. Take the time to help them familiar them with your clan page.

-------------------------------------

You are more than welcome to add me on the box, always looking for more friends to game with.
I hope that what I wrote helps
Look forward to gaming with ya in the future

SFP BULL SD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 13, 2007
NY-SC
I can't speak for everyone but I have had success in the past and present.

I get with everyone in my clan, ( which is no easy feat ) I get to know them and then the big question comes.... Do you see yourself in the leadership role?

* 9/10 times they get excited about the idea of becoming a leader... starting as an Lt. and then getting the opportunity to run there own squad. Eventually getting the chance to become a General.

This isn't the only way and not everyone is looking for the leadership role of course. But, with my history and success , it speaks volumes.

* Words will only get you so far. Actions speak louder than words *

* Start small, see what level they are at, meaning do they know how to navigate the website. Take the time to help them familiar them with your clan page.

-------------------------------------

You are more than welcome to add me on the box, always looking for more friends to game with.
I hope that what I wrote helps
Look forward to gaming with ya in the future

Very well said tigger couldn't agree more!

XGC Metal XS

XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Mar 7, 2017
Fort Worth, TX
Hey, I've been inactive for awhile, trying to come back to an XBOX One PUBG squad, can anyone help?

If you go to your settings and click on Join a Clan, it will bring up a list of all clans and their primary games and the general and XS of each clan. If you find one you would like to be a part of, send the General a message or get with them on the box and let them know you're interested. Then see if you can run with them for a bit, and go from there. Hope this helps. :)

XGC AnGary

Forum Star
Mar 9, 2018
Ohio
Hey all, new General of Death Reapers here and just wanted to say hi to everyone. Send any 360 members my way and we'll see if death Reapers is the place for them. Proud to be the last standing xgc 360 bo2 based clan.