Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

XG GENERALS Q/A

CAPOS SNOW

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 10, 2006
THE YAY AREA
This community has some amazing Generals in it. We also have new generals all the time. This thread is an area that any general can come in and ask a question for all other generals to answer. The question can be anything xg related. Dont be shy. No one has all the answers, but collectivly a solution can be found.

XGC Tant XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
XGC Pantheon
XGC Ragnarok
XGC BLOOD OATH
XGC APOCALYPSE
May 11, 2012
Seattle, WA
before i can send ppl that r inactive to the removal list do i have to be general certified first???

No, General Certified means that you have taken the appropriate classes as a General which gives you helpful information to better run/communicate with your clan. Once you have taken over a Generals role, it is your responsibility to keep your lans user group updated/clean which may be done by removing no longer members through the help desk!

XGC Cheshire

Forum Member
Oct 27, 2014
Wonderland
Curiosity Doesn't kill this Cat.... Had the same question about the General Certified, still need to attend classes tho. Also what about XG Addict? How do you obtain this? I hop on Xiled everyday to post and surf, but I'm sure there's more to it than that. Along with that, I'd really like to be a supporter, just need info on how to do whatever it is I need to do. Also I must ask, being our community is Large and growing, how can we get sponsors?

KoG Beefy

XG Addict
XG CONTRIBUTER
KoG HELLHOUSE
Captain
Jan 9, 2009
Michigan
Curiosity Doesn't kill this Cat.... Had the same question about the General Certified, still need to attend classes tho. Also what about XG Addict? How do you obtain this? I hop on Xiled everyday to post and surf, but I'm sure there's more to it than that. Along with that, I'd really like to be a supporter, just need info on how to do whatever it is I need to do. Also I must ask, being our community is Large and growing, how can we get sponsors?

XG Addict is a subscription you pay for to help support the sites upkeep, upgrades, ect... When you purchase an Addict subscription you get a bunch of cool things for the forums here and it lasts for a year. Site supporter is just a donation if you feel like giving to the site. Here's the link. You can also find the page through the the "Forums" tab and it's the big "Subscribe" button with under donations in the top left corner of the page.

SYN WesleyLucan

Forum Veteran
Aug 28, 2014
Nova Scotia, Canada
hello everyone. I was just made a Generals today. I had a few question. One was were do you find the DNR list. I ask my XS but what she told me just lead to the meeting notes for Generals. thank you for your time.

XGC EMINENCE

@XiledEMINENCE
XG Addict
May 3, 2013
36.0156735, -82.1587351

MffilthyCasual

XG Addict
XG CONTRIBUTER
Apr 1, 2016
Pennsylvania
How do I sign up for a generals class?

If you click the main forum button it will take you to the list of all the forums. In the second section titled exiled teams you will find a sub section called leadership development team. Directly below the leadership development team you will find two sub sections on of which is leadership training classes. Click on the leadership training classes and it will take you to all the class forums (captains class, generals class ect) click on the generals classes and it will give you a list of generals classes, their times, the dates, and which consul they are on. Make sure you pick one you can for sure attend and one that is on the consul you play.
Hope that helped

Epiphany of Jo

Forum Nerd
Oct 5, 2016
This seems like it has not been in use for some time.

*Dusts it off and looks around curiously.*

Hmm, my question is how can we make this active again, and also, are we allowed to make a thread for our current squads to come to us personally in here and ask us questions that are site or clan related?

XGC Buffy XD

Get A Life!
Jul 20, 2015
Thornton, Colorado
This seems like it has not been in use for some time.

*Dusts it off and looks around curiously.*

Hmm, my question is how can we make this active again, and also, are we allowed to make a thread for our current squads to come to us personally in here and ask us questions that are site or clan related?

Something I've done before is to just make a thread in your clan forum called Ask the General and people can just go post in there with any questions! :)

SYN xScrubx

Forum Tourist
Jun 20, 2016
I need ideas on how to keep people active and involved within the clan. When i became general everything was going great. Everyone was playing together, they were welcoming recruits, showing up to meetings. Now there are roughly 5 people that are still doing all the the rest are now just ghosts. They are there, like they are online on xbox they just stopped playing with people in the community. Does anyone have any ideas on how i could attempt to get that back?

XGC Buffy XD

Get A Life!
Jul 20, 2015
Thornton, Colorado
I need ideas on how to keep people active and involved within the clan. When i became general everything was going great. Everyone was playing together, they were welcoming recruits, showing up to meetings. Now there are roughly 5 people that are still doing all the the rest are now just ghosts. They are there, like they are online on xbox they just stopped playing with people in the community. Does anyone have any ideas on how i could attempt to get that back?

I'd recommend sending a group message just asking for a reply back to confirm that they are still active first. Second, if like you said they are online but not playing with people, take the initiative to pop into their party if they are in a party with others or if you're able to just jump into the game they're playing do that! Sometimes people just want to know that you care enough to hop in with them and chat, even if they're not playing the same game as you or you don't have the game just popping into the party to say hi and see how they're doing is going to go a long way. Set up a clan game night and spam it in a message too, something fun and casual where you can just get together with a bunch of clan mates and have some fun. I see your clan plays BO3, so doing like Michael Myers or a zombies night would be fun, or on Destiny you could do a private match of sparrow racing or set weapons for everyone like only auto rifles/sidearms things like that, just have fun with it. Hope that helps and feel free to hit me up on the box too! **Edit - also use your captains, they should be helping you with this and keeping their squad playing together too**

Reactions: XGC Pushed