Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

XBOX ONE GAMER LOOKING FOR PEOPLE TO GAME WITH

XGC ALKY

Forum Nerd
Feb 17, 2014
Illinois
Hi everyone, I'm posting this thread because I am looking for people that play xbox one to game with. I am waiting on clan placement and figured until that time it wouldn't hurt to add/meet some people in XG on Xbox One, the only thing that sucks is that I don't have games yet (I could only afford the xbox one and a 3 month lol) but I plan on getting Dead Rising 3 next week and paying off Titanfall whenever that game comes out..figured until then we could always party chat or whatever...I am also getting Peggle 2 (go ahead and make your jokes)...anyways my gamer tag is as it is on here if anyone's interested or you can hit me back on here too!

Reactions: XGC Cobrapine

thebezt101

Forum Noob
Apr 3, 2013
My clan is on 360 so im a stick with them but I do plan on getting titafall and other multiplayer shooters like destiny and the division. But send me a friend request 2. I need as many xbox one xgc members as possible.

Reactions: XGC Cobrapine

XGC Cobrapine

XG CONTRIBUTER
XGC THE REJECTS
Jul 9, 2009
Wichita,KS
My clan is mostly 360 but we're starting an X1 squad. I don't have my Xbox One hooked up yet. I'm waiting on my HD TV which should come on Wed.

KoG for4ks

XG CONTRIBUTER
Oct 14, 2008
I'd say look me up if you've got BF4. You'll be able to find me on Titanfall, Destiny, and Elder Scrolls Online, as well.

XGC ALKY

Forum Nerd
Feb 17, 2014
Illinois
yeah, the only game I have right now is Peggle 2, but I plan on getting Dead Rising 3 this weekend and probably paying for Titanfall, but I will add you guys anyways and if nothing else, we can at least shoot the s*** on there

XGC ALKY

Forum Nerd
Feb 17, 2014
Illinois
March 11th is rapidly approaching, besides if anyone else has Dead Rising 3 that game has co-op I think and I'd imagine that'd be fun! either way I'm looking up and adding everyone on here probably this coming weekend...so be ready!

XGC ALKY

Forum Nerd
Feb 17, 2014
Illinois
the only thing that sucks, is I don't get on much during the week, so I do my best to support the forums on here....but come this weekend I will be sure to add everyone who has showed an interest in getting some xbox gaming in or just talking or whatever

KoG for4ks

XG CONTRIBUTER
Oct 14, 2008
My bro just picked up DR3, so I now can play that as well. Warning: I watched my brother try to play with his friend, and neither of them could actually get into the others game, despite joining up through party chat. Think it might be busted...