Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

X OTHINUS APPLICATION

Status
Not open for further replies.

XGC OTHINUS

Forum Veteran
Jun 30, 2013
South Florida
1) Gamertag and user name
x Othinus for both

2) What type of program are you using?
Photoshop

3) How much experience do you have with your program and making signatures or banners?
I've been making sigs for years now. I was on the XG Design Team back in 2008 or so when I was a general in KoG. I kept doing sigs even after I left, but I eventually stopped. I picked it back up not too long ago.

4) What is your current clan & rank? Will this affect your ability to fill the requirements of being on the design team?
I'm a Sergeant in XGC Militia XK. My usergroup request hasn't been accepted yet cause my General hasn't been on the website, but I've been hanging out with him on the box. Hopefully he accepts it soon. I can fill the requirements of both being in a clan and the design team :)

Edit: ^I've been accepted

Some examples of my sigs:

FGf30t2.png

CEXRC9w.png

I6mpFAu.png

5EoPLJT.png

wQENQZ1.png

1hiQKCG.png

fZ3MxoF.png

291prED.png

As I'm sure you can tell, I really like the sparkly stuff haha.

Last edited:

XGC OTHINUS

Forum Veteran
Jun 30, 2013
South Florida
Turns out I gotta wait 3 weeks before being Sergeant, so you guys can either close this puppy down and I'll post the same again in 3 weeks or just hold off til then. Either no big deal.

SFP Touch

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 30, 2012
Lewisville,TX
1) Gamertag and user name
x Othinus for both

2) What type of program are you using?
Photoshop

3) How much experience do you have with your program and making signatures or banners?
I've been making sigs for years now. I was on the XG Design Team back in 2008 or so when I was a general in KoG. I kept doing sigs even after I left, but I eventually stopped. I picked it back up not too long ago.

4) What is your current clan & rank? Will this affect your ability to fill the requirements of being on the design team?
I'm a Sergeant in XGC Militia XK. My usergroup request hasn't been accepted yet cause my General hasn't been on the website, but I've been hanging out with him on the box. Hopefully he accepts it soon. I can fill the requirements of both being in a clan and the design team :)

Some examples of my sigs:

FGf30t2.png

CEXRC9w.png

I6mpFAu.png

5EoPLJT.png

wQENQZ1.png

1hiQKCG.png

fZ3MxoF.png

291prED.png

As I'm sure you can tell, I really like the sparkly stuff haha.

Welcome to the Design application area! Here we will have you complete various tasks in order to gauge-if possible, or establish an understanding of what you're capable of. We will be providing CnC on your productions, as it is part of our growing process together. Please don't take anything negative or personal.

We would like to require productions from the test images for applicants that is provided above your app. This is intended so we may beging to see a start point and end result. Thanks for applying! We greatly look forward to working with you.

Last edited:

XGC OTHINUS

Forum Veteran
Jun 30, 2013
South Florida
Here is a test image. I grabbed this render from the thread:
wNAlSIh.png

FD0xOSZ.png

Also, this isn't from the test image thread but I just made this so I figured I should post it anyway.

69bxEvF.png

ii6dmcZ.png

Last edited:

XGC Willy XS

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 10, 2016
Maryland
Those are all very good!
Id like to see how you do with something a little different though
Can you make one using this image with a dark color scheme and have the text say "Hulk Smash"

nrem9xB.png

iCharleyyyy

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 29, 2015
Texas
www.mixer.com
I should be on

Sorry for the delay in replies. Very busy lives and all.
So, I'd like to give you a request.

Type: Signature
Name to be used: XGC Charley XS - XGC Section Leader
Color Style: Whatever you think looks best.
Theme: I would like this image to be used:
f2R6O5i.jpg

Last edited:

SFP Touch

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 30, 2012
Lewisville,TX
Hello, I've also just made this while I was bored:

8X8cUXn.png

Edit: also this

DLxL2KR.jpg

Si7iP1h.png
I like the work you do for anime...but I would like to see that you can make different styles. That way when we have tough requests you are able to adapt and work with what you have. So let's pull away from the night c4ds and the anime style and let's take it to something like military theme. Make me a signature with whatever you like on it but have it a military theme and make it a demented style theme...for instance ( world war 1) blood, death, it sounds extreme but it's a differ spectrum I have yet to see from you. Give it a shot. The team is about learning new things and the willingness to learn that is what I am looking for here.

XGC OTHINUS

Forum Veteran
Jun 30, 2013
South Florida
That's fine, I'm just posting what I make as I make them and obviously the ones I make for myself will be what I like. I've already done 3 sig requests here that aren't anime.

I will do this request soon

XGC OTHINUS

Forum Veteran
Jun 30, 2013
South Florida
Make me a signature with whatever you like on it but have it a military theme and make it a demented style theme...for instance ( world war 1) blood, death, it sounds extreme but it's a differ spectrum I have yet to see from you. .

Not sure what you mean by demented, but I've made this grungy war guy with blood splatter clipping masks.

CswlSf3.png

XGC OTHINUS

Forum Veteran
Jun 30, 2013
South Florida
Just wondering whats going on? Been nearly a week now, and over 2 since Touch said they wanted to talk to me. I know life gets in the way, but I'd also like to just have an update every once in awhile here haha. I'm up for making more sigs, so just let me know whenever you guys can.

Status
Not open for further replies.