Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO PLAY A GAME?

SYN Zachman XD

INACTIVE LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
THE SYNDICATE
SYN WRATH 7
Mar 30, 2015
St. Louis, MIssouri
Hello,

Just a little fun game to play if you drop by my forum. So here is the game. I will start the game with a scenario and after each reply to the thread I will add more scenarios that will either help you or hinder you on your road to surviving. Rules:

1) you can NOT kill yourself for any reason because this would end the game

2) everyone is playing as the same person. There is not scenarios for each individual, so whatever you answer effects the person who posts behind you.

3) remember the forum rules because they obviously still apply

4) be DESCRIPTIVE. The more descriptive answers, the better your next scenario is going to be.

5) close to anything is possible with the scenarios that I give after you have reacted to the previous scenario. This means you could encounter any kind of problem so be prepared...mwahaha!

6) any Violation of the rules will cause your post to be DELETED

7) as always this is for fun so treat it as such!

Here is your beginning scenario:

"The apocalypse has begun. A strategic nuclear strike has wiped most major cities off the map. Rioting has started and the government is non-exhistent. You have found yourself separated from all family and friends but you have 2 companions, your loyal German Shepherds, Schultz and Klink. You have managed to find a semi-auto handgun (Beretta M9: 9mm, 15+1 round capacity and have access to 500 rounds of ammunition) and a machete. You have a vehicle but it has a busted axle, you are outside of major cities by about 30 miles, you are within walking distance of a state park, and are at home. You know that you on your own in terms of survival. What is your first move?"

Move with caution. Good luck.

Last edited:

SYN Zachman XD

INACTIVE LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
THE SYNDICATE
SYN WRATH 7
Mar 30, 2015
St. Louis, MIssouri
Bad News! You set up camp in the state park and cooked a delicious first dinner but the fire attracted roving bands who attacked you. You successfully fled deeper into the park but had to use 3 Magazines worth of ammo (46 rounds). This leaves you with 454 rounds of ammo. You also lost most of your food in the escape. Good news is you found a cave that is hidden out of sight and has a cavern system that appears to go a long ways back. You've found a fresh water stream not too far from the hideout and have a flashlight with plenty of replacements. You've also managed to keep a hold of your backpack that contained your sleeping bag and hygiene based items along with your first aid kit. So far so good but those bandits are still looking for you, and you never know what might lurk in unexplored caverns!

SYN Zachman XD

INACTIVE LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
THE SYNDICATE
SYN WRATH 7
Mar 30, 2015
St. Louis, MIssouri
Set up camp deep in the cavern but set traps every where and a trip wire to wake you if the make it past.

Bad news. You caught a fever and experienced hallucinations that made you believe that you had booby traps when there were none to be found in the items you had found so far. Turns out you set rocks throughout the cave and the "trip wire" was actually dental floss that came with your hygienic items. Luckily these bandits are not the brightest bunch and got lost in the caves and gave you time to recover from that nasty fever. Strange thing is there was medicine for this fever next to you and a fire going but you cannot seem to recall setting the fire or having the medicine in your first aid kit. Something weird is going on here. But no worries there's a light in the distance that looks like lights from the nearby town to your Northeast. You may either explore the strange lights, or you can choose to hunt down those nasty bandits in the caves. BEWARE! Those bandits are packing AK-47's. What is your next move???

To all of those reading this game you are welcome to respond to the current scenario at any time. Each response is unique and all are welcome to play!

Last edited:

dadegreg11aa

Forum Member
Jan 1, 2017
I would hunt down and kill the nasty bandits quietly To obtain all of their ammunition and weapons I can use! after the bandits are gone I would search the caves for evidence of the person that gave me the medicine for my fever strength in numbers. I still have my dogs and food. I used rocks too kill the first three bandits And my handgun with three more magizines for the rest Now i hav 408 9mm rounds along with the ak47. And the 6. 30 round clips. I cant find the person that brought me the medicine so I pack up all of my resources and head off toward the lights in the distance!