Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

WORLD WAR HALO

XxSnowyxX

Forum Junkie
Jan 7, 2007
Canada
Hey there Viper.

I have a fun idea that would like to try to do in XG.

Long time ago I have done something like this before and it was alot of fun and I think you might like it and we could maybe set it up in XG.

It's kinda like a tournment but with a different format.

Each team is give one map. EX- XGC IMPACT gets Midship, XGC INTENSITY gets Beaver creek and so forth until all the maps are taken, 1 map per team. we will need more than 20 different teams to fill up all the maps or we can downsize it and only consider 16 teams and 16 maps in play. Once all the teams are assigned a map they are than considered a country. you must than take over all the other countries inorder to win. inorder to take a country you must challenge than play against that team to take over the country. you can only make one challenge and be challenged once in one week. Inorder to take over a country you must challenge a country and the team who currently owns that country must accept that if you were the first one to challenge it for that week. once the challenge is finalized you than must play within that week on the Map that was challenged.

Ex- XGC IMPACT Challenges Lockout which is in Possession of XGC INTENSITY.
Map: Lockout
Gametype:Team slayer, out of 100.
Results 1: Impact beats Intensity and than Impact takes over that map in their possession
Results 2: Impact loses to Intensity and they do not take over the map. Impact must wait till next week to challenge someone again.

All games are 4v4, 6v6 depending on the map.

When you loss all your maps you are than out of the war.

Inorder to win the war you must have all the maps in your possession

we could also set up sunday as the day that you make your challenge and if the you do not make your challenge on sunday you than lose your challenge for that week and will have to wait till the sunday after to make a challenge. you can still be challenged though as long as the challenger challenges you on sunday.

This could be a long war but we can alway downsize the number of teams and maps

There many diffenent things and rules that we would have to go over.

Tell me what you think. it is alot of fun.

XGC xVIPERx XI

Council Leader
Council Leader
XILED DESIGN
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XILEDGAMINGoCOM
Oct 21, 2006
I like the idea. Sound a lot like Risk. Maybe something can be arranged in the future.

XxSnowyxX

Forum Junkie
Jan 7, 2007
Canada
Hey Viper thanks for the Reply, I would like to make this big and it may including using most of the tools we have from the website and if it is possible even creat new ones.

I could make a detailed plan of this, include everything that would be needed to run this and the rules and regulations. I will try and get something into you in 30 days or so. I want to take my time in this and make sure it is done right. After I gets this detailed plan to you maybe you could tell me what is possible and impossible in regards to the website. any questions just ask me.

Thanks

XxSnowyxX