Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

WHO SHOULD BE A VALUED LEADER AND WHY?

Spicyboi G

Forum Nerd
Oct 30, 2017
Arkansas
SYN SNOW XD and SYN Takehim XS:

They both should definitely be recognized as valued leaders in this community. They both have taught leadership following them everything they know, and what it means to be XGC family. They uphold the open door policy and welcome their members to talk with them whether it be clan business or personal matters. They have never failed steer me in the right direction in leadership, or been afraid to give me constructive criticism even if I didn’t want to hear it lol. They take the time to make sure everyone who they were close to before getting promoted do not feel neglected due to their schedules. We really appreciate snow and Takehim and hope they get recognized for the hard work they’ve been putting in the community.
“Don’t eat the yellow snow” - SYN SNOW XD

SYN Reign 7

XG CONTRIBUTER
Captain
Jan 25, 2020
Georgia
SYN Desirez XS

Heres why: Miss Desirez is constantly helping and assisting all of us here in SYN, She goes above and beyond to make sure we are all comfortable and enjoying our time in this community. Miss Desirez constantly checks on her members and helps us with anything we need, she’s friendly, she’s informative, she’s caring, and she is disciplined. She takes on so much work and so much stress from us all constantly and always keeps a cool and calm head and she is a role Model for us all, as I stated she goes above and beyond what anyone asks of her and ensures we are all on the right track of doing what we all need to do and she’s the best leader I’ve ever come across.

Much love from your Captain, SYN BET.

Last edited: