Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

WHEN ARE WE GOING TO DO MLG?

XGC HYLANDER XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Mar 27, 2006
somewhere on the internet
I think Reserved figure it out.

The Leaders have no desire to be MLG Gamers.

That doesn't mean the gamers in the community can not be MLG Gamers nor does it mean that the leaders wouldn't consider supporting such.

They will not of course give you money to go off to an event or any support if you are not supporting yourself.

Just checked on Gamebattles.
Where is your team standing on there??

Wait, you don't have one yet.

Get a team, play games and be committed to your goal.
You have to start somewhere so take action and do it.

Or am I understanding correctly that you two guys are just promoters and supporters of the IDEA of being competitive gamers?

If that is the case then take your idea and motivation and apply it. Be a leader and go find some XG players and guide them through the process of being a team.

If you build it, you will have support from those that matter.

XGC Sneaky

Carpel Tunnel
Aug 20, 2012
NY
www.youtube.com
yea me and reserved are want to start an mlg/gb xg team using xg people and having xg in the name of the team. I would want to work on the people who would play and reserved would work on getting the team sponsors setting up matches and stuff like that.

XGC HYLANDER XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Mar 27, 2006
Yeah. We need to get counsel approval for that then.

You do not need Council support to create a team of XGC members and play on gamebattles or any other site like that.

Many clans have done that in the past and present.

You guys have to get a team of gamers together first and then actually play some games.
No one will take you serious until then.

Worry about what happens after that when it happens.

Good Luck.

XGC HYLANDER XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Mar 27, 2006
I thought we needed counsel approval to have Xiled in our team name?

Get a team and play first.

Worry about your name later. LOL..

Keep in mind that the community does have the XG Elites which I believe is suppose to be a community back area for more competitive players.

Smoke I believe has mentioned this a few times. I suggest you all get on the box or phone and discuss a plan.

Again, get a team and start actually playing first.

Who's to say you will actually gel and be a good team?
Won't matter what you call it at that point although I can think of a few things. LOL..

KoG Smoke

XG CONTRIBUTER
KoG FRICTION
Oct 13, 2013
West Virginia University
www.youtube.com
That's why they pay me the big money.

Now if I can only convince someone else of that maybe I would get a check at some point. LMAO!!!

Hey Smoke, I am SERIOUS about having a sandwich and some chips while killing people on HALO, does that count?

If you need anyone to help you kill people on HALO then I will be more than happy to assist you.

XGC Sneaky

Carpel Tunnel
Aug 20, 2012
NY
www.youtube.com
Well the Director is XGC xTFLEMx XI but SYN Stinger XS is the Charlie Team Leader and XGC xRUSTYx XS and I are the "unofficial" Alpha Team Leaders and XGC TRAITOR XS is the Bravo Team Leader.

Anything I can help you with?

yeah I was just wondering if there was anything else I needed to do other than tryout to join the elites.