Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

WHEN ARE WE GOING TO DO MLG?

Reserved

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 31, 2012
Jackson,Mi
i know probably 50 million people have asked this, but when are we going to step into the MLG spotlight? we have more than enough pro level players and i feel that if we made a competitive team we'd be unstoppable!

IXssl

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 15, 2012
Yorktown, VA
Yea but thats all on leadership bro and from what I hear thats been temporarily put to the side for now, so for me I don't think they are really serious about this. To be honest I don't think they are serious about any of this......Youtube, MLG, Twitter all these social media sites that we can use to get our name out there even more and we aren't utilizing this. We have more than enough people to help do this but because the leadership wants there hands in everything as far as the control aspect of it from what I see that nothing will ever get done. Thats why I don't consider us a truly competitive community because if XGN's name stealing @sses could get sponsorship and play in MLG why can't we? But again thats all on the council and our leaders which at this point from my view I'm starting to lose faith in these guys. I mean I won't leave but I definitely don't feel like they are going to do anything with this, I think we'll always be in the shadow and only be known as the largest gaming community underground.

KoG Jehuty

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 6, 2010
Deland, Florida
www.youtube.com
It will be some time before we might have a mlg type gaming league. The clan compete is working last time I checked, I don't know if it is still up or not. Once we determine how many people are considered the best on there, it will take some convincing to show the council that we are ready to have a competative gaming league in MLG or Gamebattles alike.

IXssl

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 15, 2012
Yorktown, VA
It will be some time before we might have a mlg type gaming league. The clan compete is working last time I checked, I don't know if it is still up or not. Once we determine how many people are considered the best on there, it will take some convincing to show the council that we are ready to have a competative gaming league in MLG or Gamebattles alike.

As far as clan compete goes it's not up, from what I heard when Phantom XD left because I think he was over it the site went down shortly after but thats just what I heard I could be wrong. But the site is indefinitely down, and for MLG Tflem was over the Elites last time I checked so it's actually an it's funny to say this now on the council to show us that their going to do anything because Tflem of course is an XI. So you're right it might be some time before we see anything.

Reserved

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 31, 2012
Jackson,Mi
Well why can't we just make up our own team? We can take the time to make a small group of really good players and do our thing? Also with the twitter and the YouTube thing, I'm not trying to step on the toes of my superiors but they never told us we couldn't start up our own little YouTube and twitter stuff. I mean it'll help bring in more recruits it'll help make us stronger as a community. I don't think they'd object.

SYN STANG

Carpel Tunnel
Apr 7, 2012
Cincinnati, Ohio
difference is its not offical XG team or channel without approval..... however I would bring this recommendations up to your Section Leader. There is an open door policy.

KoG Jehuty

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 6, 2010
Deland, Florida
www.youtube.com
As far as clan compete goes it's not up, from what I heard when Phantom XD left because I think he was over it the site went down shortly after but thats just what I heard I could be wrong. But the site is indefinitely down, and for MLG Tflem was over the Elites last time I checked so it's actually an it's funny to say this now on the council to show us that their going to do anything because Tflem of course is an XI. So you're right it might be some time before we see anything.

Really, I didn't know CC shut down, well then R.I.P CC. But my point still stands that it will probably be a while before anything of that nature gets done. With enough determined members, I don't see how this could be shot down so it might be possible to get it done sooner.

IXssl

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 15, 2012
Yorktown, VA
Where there's already the Elites but like I said Tflem was over the Elites as far as I know they had a 3 teams, Alpha Bravo and Charlie. So it's not really on the activity of the members but it's actually on the Council to progress because the Elites are under the XG banner so they realitivly have no say in what they do, it's the council and right now they aren't doing anything with it, from what one of the Elite members told me.

Reserved

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 31, 2012
Jackson,Mi
Someone else should really be able to have power over this, like the counsel has enough on their plate as it is they should give the go ahead for someone else that they trust to lead this further.

IXssl

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 15, 2012
Yorktown, VA
Well to be honest this is something everyone has to be committed to, all the way down to the players. To do this is a 100% grind, to not only win matches but to get players that can play well together not some popularity contest or just a cool banner to have under your name. This is something they have to eat, sleep and $hit, OpTic Gaming, EnVy, Evil Geniuses (aka Complexity) and many more all played and grind their way to be known as the best Hell even XGN played against OpTic's second team OpTic Nation they got destroyed but they still played against them. And thats what we have to do, everyone needs to have the dedication to do this and to not BS with it, to be the best is not a part time position and not for those looking to do it for a lil bit and when things aren't going as they want to just stop not saying thats what we're doing because I truly don't know why we stopped but i'm just saying just in life in order to get to the top you have to earn it it's not given. And with this, with MLG, with us competing on the main stage with all the other big names we got to put in the time, just like time was put into making this community what it is to today we need to do the same with our team and also we as a community need to support them so they know what they are doing isn't unnoticed.

KoG Jehuty

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 6, 2010
Deland, Florida
www.youtube.com
Maybe it should be a captains/Generals duty to submit players in their usergroups to the XG Elites; it would come from observations of the players from the clans. Who ever regularly does well and is willing to join can have the chance. Just a theory.

IXssl

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 15, 2012
Yorktown, VA
Thats actually an awesome idea Jehuty and I myself want to take part in it hell even if it's just to record matches to post to our Youtube channel I'd do it. I mean right now MLG is getting bigger and bigger and also with Youtube becoming almost part of daily social media it'd be crazy to not try to utilize these tools in order to get our name out there. I mean right now the site is good but just think with all the ULTRA nerds like me who stay on the computer almost 24/7 would be on this site grand mammy talking about MLG events or what games are coming out or whatever just making the site more active. More apparel could come out because of so many fans of us people wanting to join us because we're the best! I mean the effect this could have on this community would be devastating but in a good way lol.

KoG Smoke

XG CONTRIBUTER
KoG FRICTION
Oct 13, 2013
West Virginia University
www.youtube.com
Clan Compete is getting rebuild from the ground up is what I was told. It will be down for some time. The Xiled Elites are the "Official" XG Competetive team. I am part of the Elites but I am more than happy to play some UMG or GB with anyone. I also have a Youtube and Twitter and Twitch. Add me on the box or message me if you want a team. I am going to be putting in a team for some of the MLG Tournaments soon so just hit me up.

If anyone is serious about Competetive gaming I will be trying to host 8s Lobbies soon as well.