Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Whats your favorite cod game ever?

Akio Yu

Forum Nub
Apr 7, 2015
I believe Black Op 2 is the best out of all of them. I enjoyed playing it the most. I had 2 accounts with over 20 days played. It was just so much fun. I think the competitive side of COD got alot better and with that the COD community grew bigger cause of it.

SYN llMattll

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 26, 2013
Brookfield, New York
CoD 4: Modern Warfare for sure. Definitely because of all the awesome maps. There was nothing better than climbing up on a pile of rubble, taking aim with your M40A3 through a hole in a wall and sniping someone at the end of the street on the other side of the map on Crossfire. The good ol' days when CoD wasn't trying to be a futuristic game like Halo.

XGC Trigz

Forum Junkie
Dec 29, 2010
Ohio
CoD 4: Modern Warfare for sure. Definitely because of all the awesome maps. There was nothing better than climbing up on a pile of rubble, taking aim with your M40A3 through a hole in a wall and sniping someone at the end of the street on the other side of the map on Crossfire. The good ol' days when CoD wasn't trying to be a futuristic game like Halo.

:cool: exactly man

mreeves84

Forum Rookie
Jun 3, 2015
Wichita
Tough call, I'm between World at War and Black Ops.

Probably go WaW, give it a 9/10. I love all things WW2, and even though I hate referring to things in games as realistic...those two games at least kept some sense of reality to them. Now it's just this is made up and that's made up. Not bad, don't get me wrong, just in the CoD franchise, not my cup of tea. Plus...WaW introduced zombies!

ThinCoolxGuy

Forum Star
Dec 25, 2014
North Carolina
Mordern Warfare 2/Black ops

MW2 because of the multiplayer, maps, players, S&D, ACR, SCAR and other guns and killstreaks
Black ops only because of Zombies and only Black ops 1 zombies.

Mr UGC VI

Forum Member
Jun 4, 2015
Texas
Honestly my favorite was MW2 always has been and always will be. As COD progresses it seems to get worse, I am not into the futuristic weaponry fighting stuff.

Trane

Forum Member
Jun 18, 2014
My favorite cods were WaW n bo2
Reasons on WaW: Coop campaign, dogs, n the gibing
Reasons on Bo2 : Kill streaks, quick scoping, fast paced game play, trickshots, hardcore mode, and 1v1

XGC ANGRY OKIE

Forum Member
May 20, 2015
my personal favorite was mw2. if it weren't for mw2 I probably wouldn't be playing cod now.

i LOVED The m4A1, that's the best all around weapon they've ever had. also the Barrett .50 was awesome. dual umps with rapid fire, steady aim, and extended mags. that's the only call of duty you can make that kind of setup. I used to snipe ppl from almost across the map with the dual umps. fun as hell. the storyline was wayyyy better than anything trey arch put out. ever. and the spec ops mode. two player multiplayer on extra missions. that stuff was cool as hell. it actually promoted offline couch multiplayer. and last but definitely nowhere near least, it had the little gallery after the game to run around in. it looked like a museum, and I remember there was something you could do that I think sent enemy troops but don't quote me.

about black ops..... everything seemed a sepia-tone. like it was all a shade of brown or tan or something. and things seemed a bit cartoony for my tast, especially after MWx. however, pure is by far the best game mode ever- I do hardcore now so I probably won't play too much-, and the console at the start menu with the game info and the gorilla arcade game was cool as hell. the story line tho? your telling me I just spent 4-8 hours of gameplay with reznov, building a relationship with this guy, swapping stories, etc. and then just bam!! it's all in my head and I'm crazy. that royally angered me.

Mecha SaN

Forum Nub
Dec 20, 2015
Nottinghamshire, England, UK
Personally I don't think the game is the important factor in multiplayer it's the team, but black ops 1 was the best experience I had we had an awesome group of players hopefully will be the same with the guys I've join here on black ops 3