Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Whats your favorite cod game ever?

XGC Dismember

XG CONTRIBUTER
Feb 2, 2014
WV
I'd have to say Call of Duty: Black Ops II. Mostly because that is the first one I played. Ghost is OK, the lag and campers are worse than on Black Ops II.

XGC Gatorade

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Call of Duty Black Ops was far my best one ever. No other Zombies will beat it and they had all the popular game types and my most favorite guns of all the Call of Duties ever made and I cant wait for the new one but I have to wait another year until TreyArch comes out with the Best Call of Duty to be Ever made

III K1LLER III

Forum Star
Jul 22, 2014
United States
I loved cod 4 as that is where I started but bo 1 was great. Wager matches were better than any other cod game and zombies moon map was so great. So bo 1 was the best for me even though 4 is right behind.

XGC Trigz

Forum Junkie
Dec 29, 2010
Ohio
**Update** Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare. We'll see if anyone will pick this game as there best. Ghost is still yet to get one... #Justsaying

XGC Hanuman

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 24, 2014
Naples, FL
Personally I like Black ops II. Mainly because I am good at it. The graphics weren't that great and neither were the weapons, but some of the maps were awesome!

xD4RKxCH40Sx

Forum Addict
Dec 13, 2008
NH
As far as gameplay my favorite would have to be either MW2 or MW3. But I feel the story of Black Opps 1 is by far the best iv played out of all the Call Of Dutys