Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Whats your favorite cod game ever?

XGC Trigz

Forum Junkie
Dec 29, 2010
Ohio
haha so true! I wish they would give those of us who actually work and pay for the game ourselves some input. I mean... Don't get me wrong I liked the plot. But the multiplayer just put a bad taste in my mouth.... Like come on... When I spawn I shouldn't die as soon as I see the map load up after the respawn counter. That's just horrible... COD4 had some of the best map packs because you could use cover etc and you didn't die when people shot in your direction. THEY ACTUALLY HAD TO SHOOT YOU! The auto-target feature... come now.. that's not skill at all? I'm not even a quick scope rifle kind of guy but like it seems like they made it easier with each one that came out. Many people may not feel that way but that's how I felt. You were right about the company's just messing it up though... I probably will get Ghost II (if there is one) to play the campaign because that's the only thing I liked.
- DELTA

Delta Ghost II just sounds like failure to me.

KoG JOE

XG CONTRIBUTER
Feb 10, 2013
New Jersey, USA
www.facebook.com

It might possibly be, but I honestly look forward to just playing the campaign. For me I love "what if" situations so the creativity that they put into that was good. I'm not saying it didn't fail at a lot of things. I just liked the story :)
- DELTA

No doubt in my opinion the only things good about COD: GHOSTS aside from the ripper.. is the Campaign & Extinction.. Multiplayer is just a joke... so seeing a second ghosts would be interesting but sadly I would have to say all I would do is rent it to beat the campaign.. thats it... I own every COD period.. but if they ever came out with a GHOSTS 2... I will no longer be able to say that...

amisspelledword

Forum Star
Dec 30, 2011
Kentucky
i think COD:MW3 is the best. That game took it to the next level with the customization, kill streaks, spec ops, and new game types. If you think about it, it included more significant changes and additions than probably any of the COD games before it since MW, which is really what made the series so popular, right?

XGC Trigz

Forum Junkie
Dec 29, 2010
Ohio

It might possibly be, but I honestly look forward to just playing the campaign. For me I love "what if" situations so the creativity that they put into that was good. I'm not saying it didn't fail at a lot of things. I just liked the story :)
- DELTA

No doubt in my opinion the only things good about COD: GHOSTS aside from the ripper.. is the Campaign & Extinction.. Multiplayer is just a joke... so seeing a second ghosts would be interesting but sadly I would have to say all I would do is rent it to beat the campaign.. thats it... I own every COD period.. but if they ever came out with a GHOSTS 2... I will no longer be able to say that...

i know how you feel Joe because I have every call of duty but that ended once ghost came out. the game title and from what i saw at E3 did not impress me at all. The only time I really looked into the game was actually very recently when I watch the Call of Duty World Championship. Then I decided to watch some youtube videos from the people Im subscribed to. Besides that I literally have zero interest in the game and probably won't ever lol.

XGC DEATH SHOT

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 22, 2012
Arkansas
I personally loved Modern Warfare 3, i thought it was the best out of all of the COD no matter who made it whether it was Infinity Ward or Treyarch. It had good graphics all around whether you played campaign mode or multi-player.

XGC NoShot

XG CONTRIBUTER
May 23, 2014
binghamton ny
Mw2 all day
Straight 10
Most realistic gameplay
Great bullet impact
Maps were great
Servers ran properly
Highly addictive lol spent hours on it....still miss it a lot

XGC Trigz

Forum Junkie
Dec 29, 2010
Ohio
mw2 all day
straight 10
most realistic gameplay
great bullet impact
maps were great
servers ran properly
highly addictive lol spent hours on it....still miss it a lot

finallllly someone read my post n did it correctly!!!!!! Idc what your answer is or how wrong u might be i love u for doing the format right!!!!