Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Whats your favorite cod game ever?

KoG CATFISH

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 2, 2016
VA
WaW hands down, i wish they would remaster it cause i think it would be awesome all the new stuff just getting stupid really and makes the game boring jmo...

EVIL Nur5e

Forum Noob
Jul 18, 2016
Nebraska, USA
Its hard to pick one since they're all good in there own ways for bringing in certain elements into play but I have to go with mw3 because they added new gaming modes. I am big fan of Kill confirmed it was addicting (you collect dog tags from enemies killed and vice versa) they also added private matches for game modes like infected, Team Juggernaut, Gun Game just to name a few. Call-of-Duty-Modern-Warfare-3-screenshot-7.jpg

SFP BULL SD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 13, 2007
NY-SC
Its hard to pick one since they're all good in there own ways for bringing in certain elements into play but I have to go with mw3 because they added new gaming modes. I am big fan of Kill confirmed it was addicting (you collect dog tags from enemies killed and vice versa) they also added private matches for game modes like infected, Team Juggernaut, Gun Game just to name
a few. View attachment 36213

Kill confirmed is really fun to play personally I love every call of duty out there and gun game is my favorite !!