Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

THE STORY OF XG.

FX Samurai

Forum Veteran
Dec 3, 2006
Middletown, DE
hmm. since i havent posted...post hahaha.

but in all seriousness, it would be nice to hear the rest of the story. especially if 007 doesnt want me starting "Drama" on his forums again hahahahahaha.

XGG Blue x TwO

Forum Rookie
Mar 10, 2008
Saskatoon, SK, Canada!!
I remember all of this stuff... lol
I was recruited because I was the only sniper that they ever found that could snipe Cav... Cav was better than me in the end, but we were also a good competition for each other on Halo 2...

I wish I had a dollar for every person that quit out of a BTB Coag game, because we got the other teams sniper rifle and you guys were spawn killing them :D he he he I'm just glad that I only played against you guys once, I think half my team quit out of the game!!:cool:

XGC Cluv

Forum Junkie
Feb 23, 2007
Texas
So 30% wrong? hmm... i dont know if these are good enough numbers for my high standards lol. I might go bug coleslaw about this matter

S

SYN Corona

lol, I cant remember ****! Leviathan did have it (ol' friend bubba jank), before him was mimiq who I forgot what his tag was before that. But before mimiq Syndicate was around, I just dont remember who was in it, or who was leading it. Thats all old news, now if you wanna talk about the the present day Syndicate, and how that started and such, I can fill you in on that baby! ;)