Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

THE STORY OF XG.

SYN MAV3RICK

Forum Veteran
Jan 22, 2007
canada
that would have been cool but i was just asking if i was right on some of them but they did not have to tell me if i was right plus i knew all the seven deadly sins cuz we did a big unit last semester on it

S

SYN Corona

... lol what syn history are we talking about. Mimiq, B Jank, ? lol lets see, I should know all of this, Ill need you guys to help jog my memory a bit. There was the 7 Sins. I do believe there was 7th in front of each. Examples, 7th Syn Pride, 7th Syn Gluttony, etc etc. But before that I dont remember. Also, I remember ol' B Jank (who just added me the other day outta the blue, lol) trying to get me to transfer over from KoG to help his clan which was WWWoSYNLIVEoCOM or something along those lines. Maybe The Syndicate. Those all ended up getting shut down. Then it ended up dropping the "7th" thing. Turning into Syn Pride, Syn Wrath, Syn Lust, etc etc. In Halo 2 all of these ended up getting shut down. Only Syn Pride (which had all the council's tags in. Well atleast double, knight, coleslaw and cav anyway. and Syn Wrath (which never died, probably because the fact I was general in it for a bit the second time around ;) jp )

SYN MAV3RICK

Forum Veteran
Jan 22, 2007
canada
ya i knew it i wonder when we will be talking about the new clans as being old clans like i wonder when we will be like SYN DEVIL DOGS is such an old clan cuz right now its for call of duty so its not that old

L4BYRN7H

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 12, 2007
London
YES indeed he is...lol Its nice to see ppl slowly bring up the good old day!!!

Ow and x SAGE x- aka Goldmine nice of you to pop in and say hi!...!