Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

THE COUNCIL

Mason

Carpel Tunnel
Nov 3, 2009
Missouri
Who is the most active of all the council members? Which council members do you never see?

I think this might be interesting lol

KoG Mufasa

KoG HELLHOUSE
Jun 5, 2010
Canada
haha, Knight hasn'y been on in like a year or 2 now lol. I would have to say Double and Viper are the most that I notice being active.

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
i'm active!!! lol

i'm not as active on the box as id like, but everyone knows how life is... when i started gaming online i was a single high school student... then i joined the clan scene my freshmen year of college... now im married and have my bachelor of science in psychology, so my time isn't as open as it used to be... but i still typically get on the box at least 3 to 4 nights a week, and i check xiledgaming.com every day... anyone can chat me up in my forum! i check it daily.

also i'm thinking of doing a game with fame one night, i just never know my schedule too far in advance so i don't want to commit to a time if i'm not 100% sure i can make it and devote some quality time to it...

all of the council still gets on and games regularly with the exception of a few. there are many nights that you can find me, 007, blkknight, and hades all in the same party of blackops. ( i know that blkknight, 007, and myself are all at least 10th prestige on BO) also the council are all just gamers like everyone in XG. we like to get online and game with friends, as well as meet new people. a lot of times our room fills up so quickly its difficult to get some new people in to game with

SYN HighLite

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 23, 2008
Modesto, CA
i'm active!!! lol

i'm not as active on the box as id like, but everyone knows how life is... when i started gaming online i was a single high school student... then i joined the clan scene my freshmen year of college... now im married and have my bachelor of science in psychology, so my time isn't as open as it used to be... but i still typically get on the box at least 3 to 4 nights a week, and i check xiledgaming.com every day... anyone can chat me up in my forum! i check it daily.

also i'm thinking of doing a game with fame one night, i just never know my schedule too far in advance so i don't want to commit to a time if i'm not 100% sure i can make it and devote some quality time to it...

all of the council still gets on and games regularly with the exception of a few. there are many nights that you can find me, 007, blkknight, and hades all in the same party of blackops. ( i know that blkknight, 007, and myself are all at least 10th prestige on BO) also the council are all just gamers like everyone in XG. we like to get online and game with friends, as well as meet new people. a lot of times our room fills up so quickly its difficult to get some new people in to game with

Thats the truth right there haha
Super hard to get in there unless its late at night, I was lucky enough to get a couple games in with double and some xgc generals not long ago! lol