Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

SYN QUEEN LUNA APLICATION

SYN Queen Luna

Forum Noob
Feb 16, 2016
Greetings i am rayne and my gamertag is SYN Queen Luna i have done graphic designs for over 4 months now and even going to college for digital arts because this is the career i want to pursue i specialize in banners of 3D Logo pop outs , 3d modeling designs , simplistic banners , surrealistic banners , abstract banners , 2d banners , neon style banners , and character banners which are the most fun in my opinion And my clan is syndicate wrath 7 i am a private and it has no effect on fulfilling requirements i do everything for fun !

Progams i use:
*photoshop cs6
*Cinema 4d
*Blender
Few of my pieces are here i hope you enjoy them and that you'll allow me in thank you and have a nice day
3d.jpgDarthclan.jpgJoker.jpgrayne-abstract.jpgDarth Rayne.jpgREALITY.jpgsynbyrayne.jpg3DRaynebanner.jpgNeonRayne.jpg

Last edited:

SYN Kiwi

Forum Veteran
Feb 2, 2016
Canada
Hi there :) Thanks for applying to the Xiled Design Clan. The application process takes a while, but we hope you'll enjoy it and share some awesome creative designs with us. Congrats on taking 3d Design on, it's tough to do. We do a lot of Signatures, Banners and Website graphics here, but always looking for something unique. With doing Sigs & Banners you'll learn a lot about placement, lighting and how to really amplify graphics which will help you with your 3d work.

First critique is that with some of your designs, the eye gets lost. What I mean is that there is quite a bit going on without a main focal point. I would love for you to do a signature (500px x 200px 72-300dpi) with this stock and add "Sample Text" . Feel free to re-color, add effects/backgrounds and do your thing, but make sure that the eye is drawn to the stock. Upload it here when completed. Save your working psd, as we continue the application process we will continue to manipulate it.
guildwars_zpsfexoghji.png

SYN Kiwi

Forum Veteran
Feb 2, 2016
Canada

Awesome start!

Ok so some tips. When you have one focal point you want to position the stock relatively close to the light source (which is in your background) to draw the eye in to the stock instead of the light source. Just need to bump her over to the right a little more, or move the light source over to the left a bit. Also because the light is coming from the right side of the stock the right side of the stock should be highlighted and the left side should be a little darker. The only time that you would have light coming around the entire stock is if the light source is directly behind the stock. For the purpose of this application keep the light source to the right side and not directly behind her.

Can you please make those edits and repost? If you're not sure what I'm talking about, or not sure how to add shadows and highlights just let me know and I can post a tutorial later.