Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

SYN Promotion: SYN Serenity - SYN Kyzx

SFP Siren SS

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
SYN General Promotion: SYN Greed 7 - XGC Cronos

XGC Cronos, was recruited into XGC Fatality XK on November 15[SUP]th[/SUP], 2018. He originally joined the community to find people to play with, when he was recruited in he was immediately excited seeing how this is such a big community.

Cronos, then transferred to SYN Greed 7 on February 5[SUP]th[/SUP] 2019. He has worked his way up from Sergeant to Captain, and now to General. I cannot wait to see what Cronos will do with this clan. He’s hardworking, a quick learner and can make anyone in the party laugh. He's motivated and will strive for greatness.

Congratulations XGC Cronos. I’m proud of you.

III XVI MMXX

Forum Veteran
Apr 15, 2017
N.Y
Generals Promotion

Please help me in congratulating D3ADxHEART to the rank of general over SYN ENVY 7. He was recruited into SYN ENVY 7 back in 12-17-17 and has worked his way up the ranks with his funny attitude and ability to lead the crowd. I hope to see him keep growing and doing an amazing job!!! Congrats!!!!

Reactions: D3ADxHEART

SYN SNOW XD

DIVISION LEADER
SYN DEVIL DOGS
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
SYN MYTHIC
SYN ODYSSEY
SYN ENVY 7
SYN Family
SYN GUARDIANS
SYN Final Fight
SYN WRATH 7
SYN PREDATORS
SYN SKAIKRU
Aug 2, 2016
indiana
General - SYN Devil Dogs

Let's All Congratulate SYN Spanky to his recent promotion to General over SYN Devil Dogs !!!!

Through hard work, comes rewards that last a lifetime , SYN Spanky joined the community Back in February of 2017, where his loyalty and devotion got noticed by his leaders, SYN Spanky was trained under SYN Bucken, spanky's willingness to learn advanced him through the ranks with ease.
SYN Spanky is respected by his teammates for being a honest gamer, displaying fair sportsmanship within every match., this promotion is well deserved ,I expect to see great thing come from SYN Spanky.

SYN SNOW XD

DIVISION LEADER
SYN DEVIL DOGS
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
SYN MYTHIC
SYN ODYSSEY
SYN ENVY 7
SYN Family
SYN GUARDIANS
SYN Final Fight
SYN WRATH 7
SYN PREDATORS
SYN SKAIKRU
Aug 2, 2016
indiana
General - SYN BROTHERHOOD

Let's All Congratulate SYN MADHAT4128 on his promotion to General over SYN BROTHERHOOD !!!

Here's a guy who never imagined himself in a gaming community , let alone rising to the rank of General in one, Now look at him .
SYN MADHAT4128 joined the community on October, 5th, 2018, he was trained under SYN Bucken, While in SYN Devil Dogs he has displayed countless hours of hard work and dedication as he worked himself thru the ranks, to become a respected member to his clan, as well as the community.
This promotion is well deserved, I expect to see great things form SYN MADHAT4128.

Reactions: MattyDawga

Lewd Mist

KoG HELLHOUSE
Oct 31, 2017
General Promotion: SYN Koi

Congrats on your promotion to General over SYN Void! I remember when I first recruit Koi when he went by the nickname of Zero then to SYN Holster he showed the mind set of a leader. SYN Koi has shown hard work, dedication, and strong website knowledge throughout his ranks. I can’t wait to see all that you can and will accomplish! Again Congrats on your well deserve promotion SYN Koi.

SFP MUSE SD

Banned
Sep 13, 2016
California
SYN Promotion: SYN ChasnDemons - SYN Supernova

SYN ChasnDemons joined SYN Corruption February 8, 2017 as R4G3M0N5T3R after he'd been gaming with many members from the community for years on the Xbox 360, but it wasn't until he got an Xbox One that he was recruited by a captain!

While in Corruption he worked hard and worked his way up to Captain, but after some unfortunate events he decided to leave. However, after some time away, he came back into SYN Supernova and worked hard. He built his squad up and met all of his requirements for promotion to General.

SYN ChasnDemons has felt like this community is a home from the beginning and strives every day to give his members under him the same experience. I fully believe he does exactly that with his members, they're always together and act like a family. SYN ChasnDemons brings everyone together no matter what.

Congratulations
SYN ChasnDemons on your promotion to General over SYN Supernova. I know you'll do great and I can't wait to work with you and see what you do in this community!!

Reactions: SovietTurtle58

SYN SNOW XD

DIVISION LEADER
SYN DEVIL DOGS
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
SYN MYTHIC
SYN ODYSSEY
SYN ENVY 7
SYN Family
SYN GUARDIANS
SYN Final Fight