Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

SYN MARI XS APPLICATION

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoG Mari XS

INACTIVE LEADER
Dec 8, 2016
El Paso, TX
1) Gamertag and user name: SYN MARI XS
2) What type of program are you using? (Must be design able, NOT a font or filter editor.) Adobe Photoeditor, Procreate
3) How much experience do you have with your program and making signatures or banners? I have been practicing ever since my last application and i imporved all my software and device i am using to edit.
4) What is your current clan & rank? Will this affect your ability to fill the requirements of being on the design team? Section Leader: SYN Ambush, SYN Supernova, SYN Backfire ND

I dont believe that being on this team will affect my ability. I enjoy multitasking and being able to assist in as much as i can.
I will be uploading some images shortly.

I am also interested to be apart lf the design team because the news team was interested in pairing teams around all XG so we can bring light and information to the community as a whole.

Last edited:

KoG Mari XS

INACTIVE LEADER
Dec 8, 2016
El Paso, TX
qwniO2Z.jpg

CGOJVuP.jpg

3pcVR0X.jpg

7ZOVFvz.jpg

3VFyWb1.jpg

n838EEs.jpg

eNqj13o.jpg

Last edited:

XGC Tant XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
XGC Pantheon
XGC Ragnarok
XGC BLOOD OATH
XGC APOCALYPSE
May 11, 2012
Seattle, WA
2) What type of program are you using? (Must be design able, NOT a font or filter editor.) Adobe Photoeditor, Procreate
3) How much experience do you have with your program and making signatures or banners? I have been practicing ever since my last application and i imporved all my software and device i am using to edit.
4) What is your current clan & rank? Will this affect your ability to fill the requirements of being on the design team? Section Leader: SYN Ambush, SYN Supernova, SYN Backfire ND

I dont believe that being on this team will affect my ability. I enjoy multitasking and being able to assist in as much as i can.

I am also interested to be apart lf the design team because the news team was interested in pairing teams around all XG so we can bring light and information to the community as a whole.

Please attend our Design Team Open House this Wednesday, 4/18, @ 9pm EST on the XB1 in an XBL Party.

XGC Tant XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
XGC Pantheon
XGC Ragnarok
XGC BLOOD OATH
XGC APOCALYPSE
May 11, 2012
Seattle, WA

Please create a signature based off of the request posted >>HERE<<.

Do not contact the requester, be creative, show us what you can do (following the Design Team rules/guidelines). You have 1 week to complete this, once completed post your creation below.

Note: This signature is for application purposes only.

XGC Karma XC

INACTIVE LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Color Of The Month
Jan 21, 2014
McDonough, Georgia
this is the image for the request

lPhiOVM.png
Your recent creations look good.

Now please create a banner based off of the request >HERE<

You are not to contact the requester. Please be creative and show us what you can do; and of course, follow the Design Team Rules and Guidelines. You have 1 week to submit your creation. Once it is completed, it is to be posted in this thread.

*NOTE*
This is for your application process ONLY. This will not be submitted to the requester.

Status
Not open for further replies.