Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Status
Not open for further replies.

XGC Awesome

XG CONTRIBUTER
Feb 3, 2013
Lake City,Florida
I honestly don't know, I looked aroung for some pick that might feel suitable. Basically I would like the sig to have a good looking girl as its backround with some nice lettering on it.

MissSilverFyre

Forum Veteran
Apr 1, 2011
North Carolina
I made the sig. I will fix it now. Sorry I have been very busy with my PL. But I will try and be a bit more active. So I got this one. I will update it to cpt. Give me roughly 5 minutes and it will be done.

MissSilverFyre

Forum Veteran
Apr 1, 2011
North Carolina
I do believe this image is copyrighted, so techincally unless the artist gives permission for you to use it in a sig, we can't use it. o-o Although I am unsure how they really do things on here since we do game sigs and what not. This one actually has a watermark pertaining to the artist. I wouldn't even attempt to make a sig with it. I would kindly ask if there is another image that can be used in replace of this one.

SYN Android

Forum Nerd
Oct 22, 2013
Schenectady, New York
[DONE] SIG REQUEST

[Done] Sig Request

I would like it to say "SYN Android, Lust 7, Former Captain"
I want the image to be something along the lines of Deathstroke in a striking or fighting stance (Deathstroke from Batman)
For the color scheme please make it blend with his colors which are black and orange.
I would like it if someone could do this for me ^_^ that'd be wonderful.

Last edited:

XGC Phantom

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 11, 2011
New Jersey
Sorry this one is done. I figured because he pulled it from the design team area, it would get closed. But the request was done, and sent to member via PM.

Bxnene

Forum Nub
Jun 30, 2013
[DONE] BXNENE SIG

[Done] Bxnene Sig

I would like for my sig to have: Bxnene SyN Sergeant. I don't have any idea so I want to leave this in your hands

Status
Not open for further replies.