Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SYN Past

Forum Member
Jul 16, 2012
louisiana
[DONE] SIG REQUEST

[Done] sig request

i woud like my sig to be a hourglass that has snakes and fire on and around it and the flames of the fire to be blue. i would also like to have SYN Past Nightfall Echo Squad Sgt. thank you to who ever does this

SYN BIGBLUE

XG CONTRIBUTER
May 4, 2013
Fort Worth Texas
[DONE] SIG REQUEST SYN BIGBLUE

[Done] Sig request SYN BIGBLUE

I would like a Dallas cowboys theme sig with each year they one the Super Bowl the years are 71 77 92 93 95 also would like the splash that's on the big blue soda bottle my gamer tag SYN BIGBLUE and my rank with my clan SYN DELTA GENERAL thx for your time

Last edited:

XGC Fuffalo

Banned
Feb 26, 2007
SLC Utah
[DONE] FUFFALO'S SIG REQUEST

[Done] Fuffalo's Sig Request

Name to be used for Image-
Fuffalo

Theme of the signature-

Here is a fun challenge for you guys.

I want you guys to make a sig with as many of the sexiest video game characters girls in the gaming world. Obviously their will not be room for all of them so I will just pick my favorites and put them in order of preference. Also it should be fun making a blend of sexy and "PG"

Lara Croft (new one, not old one)
Joanna Dark (also... new one)
Samus Aran (zero suit)
Sarah Kerrigan (Zerg form)
Tifa Lockheart
Lightning

Color Style -

It may be difficult to blend them considering some of them are realistic and some are anime'ish. As for the colors...maybe dark purple and black.

Have fun and take you time.

XGC Cazkit XS

Section Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
XGC BLOOD OATH
Jun 19, 2012
Pottstown, PA
www.facebook.com
[DONE] XDC KEGTOUGH SIG REQUEST

[Done] XDC KegTough Sig Request

Hi, its been a while since i've done one of these. but if it is possible could i get a sig of both Amumu, The sad mummy and Lux on the same sig. Lux on the left and amumu on the right. With my name, rank (Captain), Clan (XDC Awakening), and squad (The Dark Side)

XGC Capo

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
KRONOS420 X SIG REQUEST

Kronos420 x Sig Request

Name to be used for Image
Kronos420 x SYN Envy 7

Theme of the signature
Lion theme, No anime plz and no national geographic either.

Color Style

Dark sig whatever flows well with your image selection of the lion.

Thank you in advance :D

SYN Lust Angel

Forum Star
Feb 22, 2013
Australia
[DONE] KOG NICKO'S SIG REQUEST

[Done] KoG Nicko's sig request

1. the name i want in their is KoG Nicko
i also want to have the words pride and honor

2. the theme i want is aikido ( it is a type of martial art ) also i would like a yin yang symbol in their aswell

3.i want it the colour style to be vibrant :D

IXssl

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 15, 2012
Yorktown, VA
I can take this but what exactly are you looking for as far as the lion. Because you don't want anime and you don't want a real lion so I don't understand what other lions they have? Do you want a cartoony lion? I a lil more specification on what type of lion you're looking for will help me out allot.

XGC Capo

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
I mean more artistic style lion renderings like these.
Minus the anime character in the third image.
hercules-against-the-lion.jpg
Lion_1_by_Dokuro.jpg
lion_by_oneone11.jpg

IXssl

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 15, 2012
Yorktown, VA
Would you want me to use one of these pictures minus the one with anime? Or if you can just find the picture you want because you know what you like and i'd hate to get the wrong lion you're not feeling now I do have a bad a$$ liono from the thundercats Liono.jpg it doesn't look anime or like a real one and it's pretty good. let me know

XGC Capo

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
i would lean toward the images in order of
image 1
image 2
image 3

however i would love to see what you have in mind. maybe make a sig with you image then a backup with whichever you like of these three and i can choose that way? if its not too much trouble making more than 1

littleman051405

Forum Nerd
Apr 22, 2013
lancaster
[DONE] SIG REQUEST

[Done] Sig Request

Name to be used: Littleman051405/ may also say Ace Squad

Theme of signature: I thought you guys would like this one. Im thinking a grim reaper holding a poker hand full of aces at a table of dead of dead men.

Color Style- you guys can make the color scheme. I have no preference in that area.

As always thanks for the help. And have fun.

KoG Bacon

Forum Nerd
Mar 25, 2012
AL
[DONE] KOG BACON XS PERSONAL SIG

[Done] KoG Bacon XS Personal Sig

Name on signature: KoG Bacon XS
text on signature: Empire section

Theme: star wars, I want there to be a photo of Anakin Skywalker when hes turning into a Sith in the third movie "Revenge of the Sith." there are loads of photos on google, for example if you type in "Anakin Skywalker Sith" you can get an idea for what I want and make a decision on what you think looks best. He looks real upset in the photo and he has a hood covering a little bit of his face with his eyes glaring with emotion.

color: lava or force lightning meshed into the back ground, colors like that. and the font would be either red, silver, or whatever yall think looks best.

please take your time on this, this would be my favorite signature of all time and I would be really appreciative for who wants to do it.

FORTHEBACON!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.