Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Status
Not open for further replies.

XGC P41NKI113R

Forum Junkie
Sep 27, 2010
Oregon city, LOCAL LORDS
SIG EDIT REQUEST FOR XGC P41NKI113R

Sig Edit Request for XGC P41NKI113R

1.XGC P41NKI113R-Section 8

2. Same image I just got a name change and i wanted to add Section 8

I know my name hasnt changed on the site yet im waiting for it to go through but my name is approved and changed on XBL. If this isnt acceptable as per the terms in the sig section please let me know :)
(i feel this follows the terms obviously else i wouldnt have posted it but ive been waiting a couple weeks for my user name to change so i assume it shouldnt be much longer but it also takes a bit to change the sig)
Thank you

D4RK 1NF3RNO

Forum Star
Sep 21, 2010
Oregon
NEED NEW SIG

need new sig

i would like to have a new sig if you guys can i would like my name on it its D4RK 1NF3RNO and its on this picture
cod-black-ops_may14_03.jpg
and it would be nice to have a like dark red tint with graffity style letters.

thank you very much

KoG Turok

Carpel Tunnel
Oct 6, 2010
Mobile, Alabama
CAN ANYONE HELP ME?

can anyone help me?

am i doing something wrong? i can see where people view my sig request, if im doing something wrong then just tell me

XGC REDBAR

Forum Member
Dec 24, 2010
Sydney
HEY SIG REQ. IF UR BUSY THOUGH DW ABOUT IT

Hey sig req. If ur busy though dw about it

Yeah I would like a cool 1 but don't worry if ur 2 busy

XGC 1 Actual

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 11, 2010
Northern Kentucky
(NA)2 SIG REQUESTS PLEASE

(NA)2 Sig requests please

First, if possible, I would like a "Marine Corps" Signature. With the Gold EGA (Eagle, Globe, and Anchor) on the left side and possibly the flag raising on mt suribachi (Iwo Jima) on the right side, having words in the center like this.
Corporal of Marines
U.S.Marine Corps
Combat Veteran
1998-2004

The Second signature would be for my clan with my rank, clan name on it to the side.
A Infantry Marine with his uniform on, ruck sack, and a 240G Medium Machine Gun firing as if he is holding a fighting position. Maybe standing up and really into the fight, with a jungle background or maybe a urban environment with a Afghanistan setting.

SYN Homicidal
General

Hopefully this is enough information. Thanks everyone!

XGC Buckfever

Forum Veteran
Mar 19, 2010
new york
SIG REQUEST!

Sig Request!

1. XGC Buckfever

2. Would like the theme to go with my name Buckfever, Hunting, camo, deer (Buck) and whatever you think!

3. RealTree Camo ??? Would be sweet!

Last edited:

Trent is Guilty

Forum Nerd
May 28, 2011
Oregon
TRENT IS GUILTY REQUEST

Trent is Guilty Request

Name: Trent is Guilty
Theme: Either Halo Themed or Tim McGraw theme
Color: If its Halo themed id like it to be a darker theme to go along with "Guilty" so kind of dark and mysterious/gloomy. And if you do the Tim McGraw theme, id like it to kind of match his outfit in the picture or cowboy hat or whatever. Or be camo haha.

Id prefer the Tim McGraw theme, but if thatd be hard the halo theme would still be awesome :)
Thank you so very much whoever decideds to do this, and if there is anyway I can pay you back just let me know.
Thank you <3

Status
Not open for further replies.