Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SYN Zaraki

Forum Veteran
Feb 16, 2012
Elkins, WV
SIG REQUEST PLEASE

Sig request Please

I would like to get a new sig for myself. I would like for it to say SYN Zaraki Last Hope General which is my new clan

I will let who ever does my sig pic the pic but would like some kind of vampire anime pic.

Colors i would like to include would be a dark tint fused with blue and red. Idk if you can do this but can you also make it look like its raining all the time too?

Thank you for who pics this up if you have any questions just send me a message

Last edited by a moderator:

XGC DiZnEy

Forum Member
May 20, 2013
Macon, Georgia
SIGNATURE WANTED!

Signature wanted!

Hey guys I need your help with a signature. The images can be found at http://25.media.tumblr.com/9f2f2e0e8cee0b7d23416cedefbb674a/tumblr_ml5csc7PlS1qea7tao1_500.jpg

Basically I want the same flow but without the "thanks for the gloves walt" part. Just put my name in there. If you guys think you can come up with something awesome for Disney please feel free to do it! I am not picky and I want you guys to have fun with this one!

Thanks!

VenerealMonkey

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 10, 2012
Little Rock, AR
I would like to get a new sig for myself. I would like for it to say SYN Zaraki Last Hope General which is my new clan

I will let who ever does my sig pic the pic but would like some kind of vampire anime pic.

Colors i would like to include would be a dark tint fused with blue and red. Idk if you can do this but can you also make it look like its raining all the time too?

Thank you for who pics this up if you have any questions just send me a message
it seems Tommygun already made you a kicka&& anime vampire, just needs the text changed to reflect your clan and rank.
But if you still want a new one, are you asking for animated rain?

VenerealMonkey

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 10, 2012
Little Rock, AR
When it comes to text on an image, less is more. It's hard enough to fit peoples Names, Clan, and Ranks on a signature and making it look good, without adding lengthy quotes. It can be made, but I can't promise that it will look as good as its less wordy counterpart. Keep in mind that 500x200px isn't a lot of space to work with, even more so with text.

you gonna fill this request Trick? thanks in advance

x F8TLKRiLA x

Forum Star
Nov 28, 2013
Edmond, Oklahoma
SIGNATURE REQUEST

Signature Request

name to be used for image: x F8TL KRiLA x

theme of signature: i would like it to be Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Raphael, with a evil look

color style: i would like a dark style with balck outlined red

thank you!

S

SYN xSERAPHIMx

SIGNATURE REQUEST

Signature Request

Hello ....
I am Captain of Mafia Apocalypse and I need a Signature Banner. I was hoping to elicit your talents to my cause.

Type: Sig
Text: SYN xSERAPHIMx, SYN Mafia Apocalypse Squad, Captain ( Or however you would word it), Nonquam non paratus

Theme: Angelic Warrior Coming for Battle!
Colors: Any
Preferred Pic: Seraphim_Warrior.jpg is the Angel with this Galaxy-Spacescapes.jpgas a background similar to this sig002.jpgI would like to have, everything else in the banner would be to your discretion. My only request would be to maybe have some animated lightning incorporated into it?

Thank you for your time brothers.
Rogue

Last edited:

SYN Zaraki

Forum Veteran
Feb 16, 2012
Elkins, WV
yes please i would like a brand new vampire sig and yes please animated rain. I know its still about vampires but i love vampires and i would like you to add your own personal touch to this and not alucard again please

Status
Not open for further replies.