Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Status
Not open for further replies.

VenerealMonkey

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 10, 2012
Little Rock, AR
please be sure to view the 'read before posting thread':

1. You must have 50 posts or more in order to request a signature in this area. If you DO NOT then you must request one from a designer directly in their personal forums!! Then the designer will make the decision whether to fill your request or not!! Do NOT spam REQUESTS!!

XGC Trickbind

Forum Star
Feb 4, 2008
Michigan
Sorry, I left my laptop on and closed over Christmas, and it got unplugged and died, and I stupidly, never saved your signature. I'm restarting it, and will be done with it tonight. Come hell or high water.

XGC Trickbind

Forum Star
Feb 4, 2008
Michigan
Anything you can do would be Welcomed! thank you!

Here we are. :) It's the best I could do with a painted render. For future reference, please choose renders that are a little more high quality, and text that isn't too wordy. :p It's hard trying to fit everything in there and making it look good. :)

Let me know if you have any changes you'd like made.

FragileDuck

Forum Noob
Dec 9, 2013
SIG REQUEST

Sig Request

Hello Guys,

I would like to put in a App for a Sig for my post.To go along with my name "FragileDuck" i would like it to be on the serious side but also a little funny. If you need more information feel free to port back! Thank you for your time and hard work.

VenerealMonkey

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 10, 2012
Little Rock, AR
Next time, click on 'read before posting a request' thread.

1. You must have 50 posts or more in order to request a signature in this area. If you DO NOT then you must request one from a designer directly in their personal forums!! Then the designer will make the decision whether to fill your request or not!! Do NOT spam REQUESTS!!

VenerealMonkey

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 10, 2012
Little Rock, AR
1. XGC FiberOptic from XGC Royalty
2. Call of Duty - any version but like XGC Militia XK's Signature layout with MW3 lines going through Name,would like same if possible
3. Possibility of Blue, Red and Green combo like Fiber Optic Cables

I also liked a another groups sig which had Ghosts on left and Green heartbeat lines on the right but not sure if you could do Ghosts on Left with Red XGC and Blue FiberOptic with the Green Heartbeat lines going through the name.

Let me know, Thanks

any way you could be a little bit clearer with what you want? I see two different things and the second is very confusing

XGC REDZ

XG CONTRIBUTER
Apr 10, 2012
Southern Maryland
SIGNATURE REQUEST FOR XGC REDZ

Signature Request for XGC REDZ

1. I would like it to say "XGC REDZ" "General" "XGC Force Recon"

2. Theme: Dragon/Fire

3. Lots of Red, Black, Smoke

ExcessLearner58

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 27, 2013
Oklahoma
SIG FOR SUBLIMEDBROOM96

Sig for SublimedBroom96

i want my sig to say SublimedBroom96

i want the theme to be a call of duty ghost theme

i also want it to to be dark sig

thank you for your time and effort XDC

SYN Too Smooth

Forum Noob
Apr 20, 2013
SIG REQUEST

Sig request

apologies I thought I ask in my last post that I want something basketball related or something with venom or something cool as well colors i dont care but no pink or make it to girly thanks guys sorry again

VenerealMonkey

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 10, 2012
Little Rock, AR
This is what you asked for

"hey guys not really picky at all just want something with my name in it SYN Too Smooth and friction in it somewhere other then that surprise me! All colors are exseptiable but dont do it tooo girly ha thanks!"

If there is an issue with the design that you received, even though you were very vague with what you wanted, you need to take it up with the designer who made your sig, XGC Trickbind, and not make a new request.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.