Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Request to join

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoG Falcon C

Intro Certified
Advanced Certified
General
XILED DESIGN
XG CONTRIBUTER
KoG VENGEANCE
Feb 12, 2014
Newcastle Upon Tyne, United Kingdom
Hello I was told from lotus to reapply.

Gamertag and Username: MrFalconC

How much experience do you have in design? (Remember, experience is NOT required!) I have a few years experience with Photoshop, bit am not the best out there as there is always room for improvement

What is your current Clan and Rank? Will this affect your ability to fill the requirements of being on the Design Team? KoG 104th rank Sargent

KoG LOTUS XD

Get A Life!
Oct 14, 2016
19.8968° N, 155.5828° W

How much experience do you have in design? (Remember, experience is NOT required!) I have a few years experience with Photoshop, bit am not the best out there as there is always room for improvement

What is your current Clan and Rank? Will this affect your ability to fill the requirements of being on the Design Team? KoG 104th rank Sargent
I'll be picking this up. Please be patient.

KoG LOTUS XD

Get A Life!
Oct 14, 2016
19.8968° N, 155.5828° W

This has been approved

Status
Not open for further replies.