Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

REMINDER TO ALL XGC GENERALS

XGC IR0NFIST

XG CONTRIBUTER
Feb 10, 2007
Around the world
Your have game specific forums - Please Utilize them. You all should know the importance of taking advantage of your resources and tools... Like many things in this community participation is key to building strength in something. You all know the importance of your individual clan forums which help you organize your clan and reinforce XG infrastructure within your clan. Those game boards are a strong keystone to networking with not only the rest of the community with ease, but with any member of our vast community that is not apart of our clans.
Just because a member has been removed from our community's clans and is no longer an official member doesn't mean they are still not a member of our over all online gaming community.

Our website welcomes everybody from around the world and for many good reasons. We look to grow our community (a great community is made of great people), expand our communities' gaming network through out the world, and to make a new standard of the way people game online today and tommoro.
Now I want you all to keep that in mind when you take a look at our game boards and your clans home forum page. I'm not saying go out there and make fluff in those boards and I'm not saying you should use those boards. What I'm saying is 6 months from when you wonder why something is, or what could have been and what you could have done to help, here is one of those things.

Effort and participation, lets see whose got it.

Next time your have a meeting with your clan and the leadership you have in place there, talk about the possibilities and what you could do with a game. Get the ball rolling and grab the general next to you and pull him with ya. Gaming events, tournements, anything you can think of concerning that game, post it up, and get that party started.

Last edited: