Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

QUESTIONS?

MtnDewMe x3

Forum Member
Feb 1, 2014
CO
Well legendkiller, I joined right after the break up from KSI. The council of XG had a different vision of where they wanted a gaming community to go. So our leaders and there leaders split ways. Im not gonna even try to guess as what exactly set the break. But I know that in dealing with both groups for years (back when KSI and XGC where everywhere) I have found more respectable more honorable and more loyal members in XG.
I may not be a member now but I will always be proud of my time here. I still have my XGC jersey hanging up in my basement.

YourHiredDemise

Forum Rookie
May 25, 2011
Palm beach county, fl
I was a member of XGC Hellfire until it was disbanned in 2012 I was a member for about 3 years. the reason I left is that I was never placed into another clan. Once hellfire was disbanned I kept getting moved around for clan competes (maybe its cause I was good, at least that's what I tell myself). However I miss being a part of the XGC Family and I want to come back. How do I get recruited.
When I was in Hellfire I made it all the way to the rank of Captain.

IXssl

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 15, 2012
Yorktown, VA
I was a member of XGC Hellfire until it was disbanned in 2012 I was a member for about 3 years. the reason I left is that I was never placed into another clan. Once hellfire was disbanned I kept getting moved around for clan competes (maybe its cause I was good, at least that's what I tell myself). However I miss being a part of the XGC Family and I want to come back. How do I get recruited.
When I was in Hellfire I made it all the way to the rank of Captain.

Since you left bro you'll have to post your story in the grass is greener and then you'll have to wait to get approved to come back in. Hope that helped bro.

MtnDewMe x3

Forum Member
Feb 1, 2014
CO
So iv got a quick question. Im not a member of XG neither is anyone in my small CoD Ghosts clan. I was just wondering if your clancompete would be open to us as well or is it only only open to XG members? I use to have a team in it but that was years ago when I was in XG.

SYN STANG

Carpel Tunnel
Apr 7, 2012
Cincinnati, Ohio
So iv got a quick question. Im not a member of XG neither is anyone in my small CoD Ghosts clan. I was just wondering if your clancompete would be open to us as well or is it only only open to XG members? I use to have a team in it but that was years ago when I was in XG.

The Clan Compete site is currently down however it is in the works to reopen, when it does, it should be open to everyone(non XG included) as it was before, unless they decide to change this, but as long as its same policy as before you would be able to have a team when the site goes back live.

SYN STANG

Carpel Tunnel
Apr 7, 2012
Cincinnati, Ohio
Im looking for the DNR( Do Not Recruit) List. I was told it was in the forums under weekly updates. But I was also told that unless you are a general then you will not be able to view it. I checked XGC Rust XS weekly updates page and could not find it. If you guys could help me out I would really appreciate it! Thanks!
Only General's and above in rank have access to the DNR list.

KING WAPO 216

Forum Star
Jul 29, 2014
CLEVELAND OHIO
was up brother. i have not officially been recruited yet i guess lol. i use to be part of a group called ogc outlaw gaming community they supposebly came from xgc but they broke up and started agc and i decided instead of following them that i come to a real community . i mean no disrespect brother just trying to join in 2 a hc dom ghost clan

SYN CAVSCOUT

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 1, 2013
Texas
was up brother. i have not officially been recruited yet i guess lol. i use to be part of a group called ogc outlaw gaming community they supposebly came from xgc but they broke up and started agc and i decided instead of following them that i come to a real community . i mean no disrespect brother just trying to join in 2 a hc dom ghost clan

None at all man, just making sure everything was on the up and up, question is are you looking for a XGC Ghost clan? Or SYN , KoG?

SYN CAVSCOUT

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 1, 2013
Texas
Why is the clan strict about rejoins?

Because based upon the reason someone leaving, they left for a reason and during that time if they did anything to mess up the community such as poaching, starting drama it all counts into when and if they try to reapply. So if you ever heard the team do not burn your bridge with someone or something.... That is what the applied analogy is

xD4RKxCH40Sx

Forum Addict
Dec 13, 2008
NH
Well first thing is first. Did you leave of did you go inactive? I you went inactive that's easier. You just need to talk and game with people and get back into it. If you left you will need to post in the "grass wasnt greener" forum page and ask to get back in. It will take some time but alchemy will work with you and get you back in and find you a home clan that fits you.

I hope this has helped and if you have any more questions feel free to ask.

xDiesel Babex

Forum Nub
Oct 17, 2010
Texas
SAN Clarity messaged me about Xiled Gaming & I wasn't able to get back with her about it so I was wondering if someone can help me & explain it to me. You can reach me on xbox 360 right now at xDiesel Babex
Thank you very much

KoG REIVER

XG CONTRIBUTER
May 11, 2014
Athens, Georgia