Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

QUESTION FOR A LEADER ABOUT A LEADER...

XGC DEFIANCE

Forum Star
Dec 31, 2006
New York
www.myspace.com
Whats going on? I have made the choice to come to your forum to ask you a question about a former leader of the community. This gamer was a Kog section leader by the name of KoG RAIN XS, with a talent for bringing members together and treating all of them fairly, rain has created a valued gaming experience for all his members and put in his time not only as a leader but as an equal gamer very much like myself to expand his game time to play with as many of the recruits,privates and all members down the chain to have a good time playing and the key word"Communicating" with countless members across the board within the community, but also promoting knowledge to many of these future leaders in steel on steel and above. I believe that coming on the game and reaching out to many members down the chain not only as a leader but as an equal gamer with them like i mentioned before can bring a positive future for many of these gamers in the game world within the community. To lead by example and show a positive leadership up and down the ranks is essential for the advancement of the community. I didnt mean to skip a groove with the topic of this post about KoG Rain XS but i feel open to voice my outlook on this community and how you guys have approached gaming by taking it to the next level, some have come and gone exploiting their privileges in leadership while some others in leadership will jump to the occasion to provide advice to anyone and everyone hangin out in a lobby in steel on steel or any rank hungry for some guidance, i must say that one of my favorite things to do since i joined the community which helped me along the way was to run around as a help desk open to everyone on the box. Along the lines of leaders bound to the honor code,keeping a smooth balance on their role as not only a leader,a gamer as well, KoG RAIN XS was one of these members being a straight arrow person,keeping an open mind and appreciative of what the leaders who brought this community to the table have accomplished. Rain had struggled a bit and took a break from the community after trying for a time to communicate with his leaders using the chain of command and felt he wasnt getting anywhere,at this time myself and a few others on the same page tried to help but he was in a bit of a struggle feeling left on the outside in a gap without communication. Rain was a strong leader and still is who i think deserves a chance to come into XGC to atone for his mistake of stepping down and not seeking out other options but i feel he was a little mistreated and a gap in communication at the time, he has brought some of todays leaders in the community, i wont name names on here but im sure you know them, I hope a little christmas spirit is flowing through you guys at this time ha but i am sorry for the long message. Please get back to me at anytime your available or if you request some time with rain to discuss his possible return.

Happy Holidays! Be safe!

-XGC Defiance

XGC Blood Fire

Forum Member
Jul 27, 2007
England
very well said defiance, i couldnt be anymore happier to be in your section. you have provided 110% communication within our section. i dont mean to shine you up or anything but i am very grateful to be in the Section of Defiance, i do believe RAIN was a valuable asset to the community and i think he would only benefit the community in his return.

XGC xOCMx XC

INACTIVE LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
Oct 10, 2006
Michigan
www.kimbirlyvasi.com
I agree. From what you told me Defiance, Rain tried to get with the KoG DL's and nobody would come and talk to him, so he felt that his only option was to leave. I too believe that he should be given the opportunity to come back. I know that he wants to come back and be in XGC this time in one of your clans. I think that would be a great move!

blondiizzle

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 9, 2006
Pregame Lobby
I do agree with IronFist - people leave, and always, people leave with them - not good for the community. But I do have to say that I have never heard negative of Rain. Jumping the gun and making rash decisions is something that we all have done at some point in time.

My question for you now is - what does Rain feel that he can bring with him when he comes back? Is he an asset to our community NOW, and what can he bring back to KoG?

XGC RAlN

Forum Member
Dec 18, 2006
Los Angeles CA
I will let all of you know i did jump the gun way to early... i was ofcourse going through a rough time in KoG.. and i felt like my voice was not being heard by my leaders.

I know that leaving was a mistake and i want to make up for that.. XG has alwayz been good to me.. and i feel like i have betrayed it by leaving. So now i want to return and make things right... Return for XG's main purpose... To game and have fun.

MANY THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR YOUR SUPPORT... AND I WANT THE MEMBERS OF XG TO KNOW THAT I WILL NOT LET THEM DOWN IF I AM ALLOWED TO RETURN.. I WILL, AS ALWAYZ, DO MY JOB AS A MEMBER AND LEADER OF XG!!!!

RGC DRIFTER FV

Forum Star
Dec 10, 2006
Personally, I'd love to see Rain return to XG. He recruited me into XG, served as my captain, and then served as a fellow general in the same section. I have and continue to consider Rain to be a great friend on Xbox Live.

Throughout his time in XG, Rain served the community well in whatever role he was given, he always took responsibility for his mistakes (which were few and far between), and did his best to ensure each individual member in his squad/clan/section enjoyed their time in the community. He followed the Honor Code strictly and he made sure those underneath him did so also.

Granted, he admittedly made a mistake in leaving, but he has taken responsibility for it. Further, his departure was on "good terms" and he did not rush out and join/start another community. Nor did he disparage XG to other XG members. Further, Rain never once attempted to persuade others to leave. Instead, he simply needed to take a break.

I think Rain is an excellent candidate for return to the community.

Thanks,
Drifter

XGC xOCMx XC

INACTIVE LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
Oct 10, 2006
Michigan
www.kimbirlyvasi.com
Done and Done! KoG Rain has been voted on and is welcome back into Xiled Gaming. He will be coming to XGC and will be under XGC Defiance in either Redemtion or Strong Heat.
We are happy to welcome back someone who is clearly good for this community. Welcome Back Rain!

XGC RAlN

Forum Member
Dec 18, 2006
Los Angeles CA
WOW thank you guys soo much!! I just heard the news from Defiance!!

I will not let you guys down. THANKS TO ALL THAT SUPPORTED ME!!! I am happy to be back!!!!!

Also Merry Christmas yall!!!!

bigwolverine2

Forum Nub
Sep 19, 2007
ga
XGC Hades: i have a question for you and it is why is there no inbetween rank between general and captain?? The rank that should be there is a major and his purpose would be to act as a filter of info from the captain to the general.. I am sure generals get a lot of stuff to hear that is a pure waste of time to them,but they have to listen anyhow. Also a major could stand in for a general if he was sick or red ring of death hits. Also do you ever drop in on clan practices and mingle with the grunts???? Thanks for your time and if you wish to drop in i am in Armada Clan under Gen.Killntyme,i am a sergeant(bigwolverine)and an Army Vet.(vietnam era)