Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

PLEASE HELP ME

JackDaniels XS

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 8, 2011
ALABAMA
Hello old friend , i need help as you probably know the last year of my life has been a nightmare ive been married divorced and suffered a massive heart attack. i back home now and would really like to come back to my gaming home i dont expect to be an xs most of my online time will be during the day on Tuesdays and Wednesdays or after midnight daily . i no longer have an xbox 360 i now game on an xboxone . dont care what clan you decide to put me in or weather it be syn xgc of kog just miss my friends and community. CAN U HELP i have a new gamertag as well it is JackDaniels XS

FaceUp

XG CONTRIBUTER
Apr 30, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Hello old friend , i need help as you probably know the last year of my life has been a nightmare ive been married divorced and suffered a massive heart attack. i back home now and would really like to come back to my gaming home i dont expect to be an xs most of my online time will be during the day on Tuesdays and Wednesdays or after midnight daily . i no longer have an xbox 360 i now game on an xboxone . dont care what clan you decide to put me in or weather it be syn xgc of kog just miss my friends and community. CAN U HELP i have a new gamertag as well it is JackDaniels XS

If you left, you need to post your story in the "Grass wasn't Greener" forum which is located here:
http://www.xiledgaming.com/forumdis...nt-to-Come-Home-Wait-the-Grass-Wasn-t-Greener

If you just went inactive, contact the SYN Division Leaders and they'll be able to get you situated. SYN Division Leaders are: SYN PENGUIN XD, SYN STORM XD, & SYN POPPI XD.

XGC Phntm XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC WOLF PACK XK
XGC ENIGMA
XGC CERBERUS
XGC DEATH REAPERS
Apr 15, 2007
Miami, Florida
Hey Jack, I used to be SYN Phantom XD. Nice to see you back! Try hitting up KoG Lycos XD, that used to be SYN Deadeye XD. He can help you out as well. Good luck!