Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

OLD SIG PICK-UP THREADS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kila Arose

Forum Star
Dec 16, 2006
tn
ahah,i know how you feel,like b4 i could do sigs thats the way
i thought it was,but its kinda diffrent now that i do em,bc like theres alot
of ppl that request sigs,some designers like myself also do sigs for other sites
others are just lazy but we'll try and fix that,it may take a day or two but the sigs i say ill do usssally get done,i dont think ive started a sig and not finished
but ,if you post in my place,like where it says design team ill ussally do it,but im gonna have to start giving out times they'll be done bc im getting a lil bit backed up,
tks XPLO5IV3 for bringing this up,it seems as if im the only designer out here but ill be the best :D

Loves ya,:p
Kila Arose

Kila Arose

Forum Star
Dec 16, 2006
tn
XGC XPLOSIVE!!!!!

Xgc Xplosive!!!!!

here ya go lil buddy

halo3.jpg

here it is take the * out

halo3.jpg

XGC XPLO5IV3

Forum Veteran
Dec 12, 2006
victorville,CA
i mean i kno about all that stuff bcuz i used to design sigs for ppl and stuff... i wasnt that great but ppl apreciated it bcuz i got it to them.... i saved some but im not looking to become a designer bcuz i dont have photoshop..... i mean im not complaining for no reason.... there is like 9 or 10 sigs requested by ppl and theres only three in the sig pick up..... do u see what im getting at....

Kila Arose

Forum Star
Dec 16, 2006
tn
np,just whenever they get the cash stuff
working hit me up with some,i think it might
be more motavating if the cash worked

Kila Arose

Forum Star
Dec 16, 2006
tn
yea,i completely understand like i said,
its just i dont wanna be the only designer
on the site doing stuff,bc graffiks get old if you
dont get anything outta it,thus the reason i want
the points to work so i can charge,bc im a semi pro sig designer
(i got rated)and after a while it just gets boreing if you dont get anything outta it,ya know what im saying?

XGC XPLO5IV3

Forum Veteran
Dec 12, 2006
victorville,CA
ya i might get photshop and start so i can start making sigs again... what do u use and can you email it to me at

bosshogg_08@yahoo.com

i heard you can email photoshop..... if you wanna see what i made let me kno.. i gotta warn you its nothing special... but they are half decent

Kila Arose

Forum Star
Dec 16, 2006
tn
EASIEST WAY TO REQUEST A SIG

Easiest Way to Request a Sig

Well,Go to the design team members,post in a request thread
in there section,give details like what your wanting in the sig,the type
(grunge,vector,abstract,technicle-spelled wrong)but give us a idea

Kila Arose

Forum Star
Dec 16, 2006
tn
ZALOT!!!!!!!!!!!

Zalot!!!!!!!!!!!

here ya go i wasnt feeling trippyness,
so i did ya a protoss sig and this is what i got

protoss111.jpg

take the (star)* out

protoss111.jpg

big013

Forum Tourist
Dec 9, 2006
PLEASE SIG REQUEST FOR BIG013 PLEASE!!!!!!!

PLEASE SIG REQUEST FOR big013 PLEASE!!!!!!!

I would like a gears of war sig with my gamertag (big013) and my clan (XGC GEARS HEADS). I want to let you go with what you "feel" (as far as the graphics and font) would make this the sickest sig ever! By the way thank you so much you guys are amazing!:D

TUCKER

Forum Veteran
Dec 11, 2006
Lubbock, Texas
thanks a lot man...thats sweet...i made a little modification...hope you don't mind...and if you want to i won't stop you from doing your own thing if you wanna keep bustin out sigs for me...heres a link for a pic i would like to be the main event of one. http://www.halowars.com/images/HW_800x600_3.html they have it in several different resolutions...just cut off everything above the planes...and the ensemble studios part at the bottom...just put my name and the quote "When anger sets in...." and then do whatever else you want...again this is only if you want to do it...make any size you want if 400x130 is all you wanna do thats fine...if ya do this one thanks...if not thanks again for the bang up job on my first one

TheRottweiler7

Forum Star
Dec 9, 2006
SIG??

Sig??

hey i was wondering if i could get a new sig, i was thinking something like pitbulls but with a rottweiler instead. That would be badass.

Status
Not open for further replies.