Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

OLD SIG PICK-UP THREADS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

xBBx D3molition

Forum Noob
Dec 11, 2006
TEXAS
XGC REDNECK

XGC RedNeck

please can someone do a sig for me i have a good idea but i need someone to make it plz ive been in xgc for a long time someone hook me up:D

XGC XPLO5IV3

Forum Veteran
Dec 12, 2006
victorville,CA
SIG FOR XGC XPLO5IV3

Sig For Xgc Xplo5iv3

can somebody make me a sig

i would like my name and XGC KINGS in it somewhere...

just make it look good.. all that i ask is it made with masterchief

very much apreciated
XGC XPLO5IV3

LxH Forsaken X

Forum Rookie
Dec 1, 2006
Chesterfield virginia
hey dr3am can you hook me up with a forum for the design team.. ive waited like a week and i still dont have one. thanks :) the design team thread thats in my sig right now.. thats just a thread.. not a forum so yea.. and everyone is ignoring that so... but i greatly apreciate it.. id like to get back to work ASAP.

Xander323

Forum Noob
Dec 5, 2006
Central Texas
This is really for anyone on the Design team....

Ive recently been transferred to The Syndicate and have started a new clan there; "SYN CONSTRUCT".

I like the other banners used in the forums for the other SYN clans and was wondering if one could be done up for CONSTRUCT.

As far as themes, colors, ideas and all that, Ive put a thread in our forum asking my members to post any ideas they may have. Its all pretty open right now as far as what anyone wants.

Id just like to see womething representing the clan up there sometime in the future. No rush, no hurry. Just something id like to have someone take some interest and pride in whenever they have the time.

Im on these forums all day cause i dont like to work. And im online all night cause i have no life. So ill be around if you want to talk.

~XGC Xander

XGC ReaXioN

Forum Member
Dec 15, 2006
East TN
1. Pixel size - Regular size for a sig is 400x130. If you want a different size make sure to include the it and the reason as to why.

400x130

2. Main text - The main text you want to show up on your sig (usually your gamertag)

PWN3D

3. Sub Text - The smaller text, like your personal quote or something of that type. Keep it short.

XGC ReaXioN

4. Type - Whether you want a Signature, Banner, Userbar, Avatar etc.

Signature

5. Style - The style of signature you want. (eg. Abstract, Grunge, Tech, Vector etc.)

Don't really care

6. Theme - What you want the theme of your sig to be (the render (character), and the background)

Master Chief sticking someone, for background could you make it Lockout possibly?

7. Designer - If there is a specific designer you want to complete your request please click on the their link and request your sig there.

Don't care.

Kila Arose

Forum Star
Dec 16, 2006
tn
ALLSTAR!!!!!!!

Allstar!!!!!!!

allstar1.jpg

TUCKER

Forum Veteran
Dec 11, 2006
Lubbock, Texas
XGC TUCKER SIG REQUEST

xgc tucker sig request

well i don't know what happened to coleslaw so i'm gonna put this request out for whoever has the time i want a sig with a halo 3 or halo wars theme my tag is XGC TUCKER i'm a general in XGC UNR3AL XK and i also want the quote "if they want war, we'll give 'em war" from the end of the halo wars trailer...guess thats it...i'm leavin it up for grabs cuz coleslaw hasn't been on since the day before my original request...so anyone that has the time feel free to make me an awesome sig or 2

XGC XPLO5IV3

Forum Veteran
Dec 12, 2006
victorville,CA
yay.. thank you.. i have been waiting for over a month now... i requested one on the other site before we moved.... so thank you killa... its much appreciated

LxH Forsaken X

Forum Rookie
Dec 1, 2006
Chesterfield virginia
OK... this is getting on my nerves.. im ot talking about this thread.. I WANT MY FORUM BACK SO I CAN ACCEPT REQUESTS AND HAVE MY PERSONAL SPACE TO PLACE THE END REESULTS AND THE EXAMPLES I HAVE.. .. i never got my forum back after the transfer to the new site....

XGC XPLO5IV3

Forum Veteran
Dec 12, 2006
victorville,CA
yea i kno that ppl have stuff to do and i dont mean to sound unapreciative or anything but sometimes you guys have waiting like a month or 2 just to get a sig.... i mean ppl ask for a sig or one from a specific person and you leave them hanging..... i mean i requested a sig a month ago on the xgl forums b4 we switched and it took me a month to have nobody review it so when i came here i basically had to beg to get one until killa said hed do it (thnks by the way)...... so i mean if the design team is gonna do sigs for ppl and stuff..... can you at least check the forums im the sig request because ppl ask for them and not that many ppl see result unless they are a friend of yours... i dont mean to start no drama or anything im just asking if this can be taken into consideration....

thank you
XPLO5IV3

Status
Not open for further replies.