Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

OLD POSTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

SYN OHIO STATE

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 17, 2008
Houston, Texas
floridastatecopy.png

here ya go buddy

xK1ng Dav1d

Forum Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Lawton, OK
[OLD]ALMOST BACK

[OLD]Almost back

Almost back should hopefully be able to get on sometime not this week but next week, also banner was put on my profile page, please get that up if you can, see you soo bud

xK1ng Dav1d

Forum Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Lawton, OK
I actually found time to put a request in, I have a laptop and my box now so once I can get Internet for my box I'll be on. I'm on wifi on my laptop. I should be on Tuesday for sure for black ops, and also Thursday is a holiday so no classes or anything so I may be on all day for black ops

XGC OFFBAS3

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 21, 2011
Cuyahoga Falls
WELCOME TO XILED HOCKEY...PLEASE READ

Welcome to Xiled Hockey...Please Read

This Forum is here for the members of Xiled Hockey League. All members posting in this forum should observe the rules and regulations at all times. Members of XG should remember the Honor Code rules when playing this or any online game. Remember you not only represent yourself, but XG as a whole.

Xiled Gaming is a community with over 50,000 members, Five Divisions, and room for all gamers who like to game, while enjoying the social aspect with others who share the same interests.

Xiled Gaming Community Divisions

Xiled Gaming Clan (XGC)
- For gamers 18 and older.

Syndicate (SYN) - For the underground gamers 16 and older, who like to talk their trash.

Kings of Gaming (KoG) - For gamers 13 and older.

Xiled Gaming Girlz (XGG) - For the ladies.

Xiled Design Clan (XDC) - For those gamers who enjoyed graphics, events, news, and video for the website.

Each division has a Rank Structure as well as an Honor Code (The foundation of XG, our list of rules and guidelines). For more information on joining one of these clans, please click on the links above. Thanks and enjoy all that Xiled Gaming has to offer.

Last edited by a moderator:

XGC Phantom

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 11, 2011
New Jersey
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT XG

Everything You Need to Know about XG

"" Everything You Need To Know About XG ""
Here are links to the most important information and threads in the community, everything you need to know about this community will be found here. There are also links to helpfull threads such as your XS's thread and where you request a new login name.

If there is something important that you think should be added to this list please let me know and I will add it.

CLICK ON ANY OF THESE ITEMS BELOW TO SEE THEM.

Below is the link to my Forums.
This post was originally created by XGC Beast Man

XGC Phantom

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 11, 2011
New Jersey
CLUB NAME

Club Name

The club we started is called Xiled Hockey League, if you search clubs by abbreviation, and enter XHL. Send join request we'll accept it.

Status
Not open for further replies.