Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

NOW VOTE

NOW VOTE

• Promoting the right people to Section Leaders.

Votes: 23 13.7%
  • The reaching out to other games to tell people about Xiled Gaming.

Votes: 13 7.7%
  • The Quality of Members coming into Xiled Gaming

Votes: 91 54.2%
  • Getting Pro Teams out to represent Xiled Gaming.

Votes: 31 18.5%
  • The asking for promotions needs to stop.

Votes: 10 6.0%

• Total voters

Emo Zorro

Forum Star
Apr 3, 2009
Washington
I hate to say this but I believe that a lack in "QUALITY" gamers in the XGC is the cause for some of the clans to fall apart. Ive run into a few "kids" on here that need to be straightened out. This also goes with promoting the right people. If someone is a lower rank lets say a LT and is more responsible than the captain that should getting a squad, then who should get to lead the squad?
-The captain because he is the right rank?
-Or the LT because he is more promising?

G

First of all this poll is 2 years old, i don't know why someone brought it back but i think that it is that the right people should be promoted to leaders. I think that since i have come back from RGC it is doing a lot better in this area. But i don't think that any of these things are actually the major problem. And it is true that we need quality members but even if you recruit a lot of lousy members you will get a couple good ones and you can even turn some of those "lousy members" on to the right course to turn into productive, respectful members of XG. The main thing we have to do is make the clans more fun for its current members. Leaders are only a small percent of the community. I know these are the right members we want for the clan that will follow the honor code, but the bottom line of this community is to have fun, it says that right in the honor code. We need to try to focus on making the clans more fun and bring everyone closer together.