Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

NOW VOTE

NOW VOTE

• Promoting the right people to Section Leaders.

Votes: 23 13.7%
  • The reaching out to other games to tell people about Xiled Gaming.

Votes: 13 7.7%
  • The Quality of Members coming into Xiled Gaming

Votes: 91 54.2%
  • Getting Pro Teams out to represent Xiled Gaming.

Votes: 31 18.5%
  • The asking for promotions needs to stop.

Votes: 10 6.0%

• Total voters

XGC Zealot XL

Forum Star
Dec 4, 2006
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
lol
How do you know my vote.
lol
Just jokes.
I just think that the other choices are things that my clan already takes care of pretty well.
Also the pro team is not something that is a necessity for XGC to have. We have lived this long without a pro team and we shouldn't be in any rush to make one.

I picked the Section Leader choice because we need more Section Leaders like XGC USA XL =)

But in all honestly I think it takes something more to be a Section Leader. Sure there are many, many thousands of Generals, but they are not all cut out to be Section Leaders. It takes time and intellect to pick out the ones who can do the job properly.

Last edited:

Roadway

Forum Nerd
Dec 10, 2006
Colorado
I VOTED!!!! Me want a sticker that says I vored to!!! lol Thats the reason why I vote is for the stickers :) I like stickers. Jk I don't vote for the stickers but Super Fat does ^_~

XGC Dav

Forum Member
Dec 4, 2006
Columbia, Missouri
well i voted and i believe that the quality of members coming in should be the top priority, even thought we really cant tell what one another is really like we have to use the best of our judgement for the new recruits that come in. i mean look at all of the clan hits that you see. i believe that a clan gets hit about every week if not more. that can be taken care of by the quality of people that we bring in and that we promote. so thats just my piece of mind. and about the section leader promotions yes it does take more to be one than a general, but to me it dont matter if im a section leader or not i would still be as much help as i am now directing people in the right direction and giving advice. i mean thats what we do. just help people out thats in our own clans and show them the right way to go and get to know them better. but hey im just rambaling now because of the lack of sleep and food so im gonna stop.
Peace,
XGC Dav

XGC BAD COMPANY

Forum Member
Dec 11, 2006
Canadia
ANOTHER OPTION ?

Another Option ?

I voted, but there was something that I felt would've been a nice option in the Poll.

What about increasing the level of inter-clan activity in XGC. That mainly include more clanmatches, tournaments, etc.

One of the more common questions I get from my members is "when are we going to play a clan match?". Or "why do we have clan practice if we never have clanmatches?".

Just a thought....

Edit:

before anyone mentions it, I know as general that it's my responsibility to organize these activities for my clan members. I also know that XGL exists, and I'm working to get into the ladders. The idea of my post is more that it would be cool to have organized functions like a weekly or monthly tournament or something.

XGC 3xceS

Forum Veteran
Dec 19, 2006
North Carolina
idk i really think if we are to develope the pro team again we actually need to have valid sponsers rather than empty promises like last time....

and i also feel most of these choices are top priority if we dont control our quality of members then the SL choices will be poor as well.

also i really think the clans should at least get to know each other like every generals meeting meet a new general

i do feel that XGC's name is pretty well dispersed through the gamming community so out of all the choices that is the least needed priority, I feel that if we do get quality members then our name will be promoted through the gamming world (also a pro team wouldnt hurt)

XGC xCORVETTEx

Forum Veteran
Dec 13, 2006
Califonia baby!!!!
I voted for the quality of recruits.Honestaly, people in my clan ask for premotions,we say recruit,then we get a bunch of recruits that are CRAP!! I wish we could vote twice because Im sick of hearing people complaining about premotions.Especially my liutenets.They just cant be patiant.

XGC BAD COMPANY

Forum Member
Dec 11, 2006
Canadia
Also, we should probably focus on better training for our recruits. Just because a new recruit isn't an awesome recruit right off the bat doesn't mean that they can't become a top notch XGC member with the right training and good role models.

XGC HYLANDER XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Mar 27, 2006
somewhere on the internet
While it may be true to insure we have quality people as Section Leaders, that starts with recruiting quality people into the community first.

This is the responsibility of all members to insure we recruit properly and then educate those recruits properly. I have been part of many clans and and what I have seen happen is a mass push to get to 100 people without focusing on knowing who those people really are. In one clan we built it up with a solid structure of leadership and had 65 members in it at it's most strongest point. On a Sunday meeting day 47 members where online and in parties together. To me that means those people cared about the people they recruited and brought in only those that cared to be there with them.

Training is a large part of the success of all clans and the community itself. Being able to also change with the times is important as well. We have many good leaders in XG yet sometimes it seems like personal agendas take over instead of considering what is truly good for the community. A lot of info is put out on our website on how to run a squad and be successful. Many of us have tried to follow that but have ran into roadblocks because of individuals trying to put down their own laws. Who is right? Who is wrong? Probably a little bit of both. Regardless, if we focus on quality recruiting and then training we will eventually have strong leaders who are able to assit in running our great gaming community.

BuNiTe

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 10, 2006
The Murda Mitten
ok i agree with the recruiting option totally and to answer spy hunter and sharpshooter's question vcash is nothing right now. But in the future they hope to have it be something like microsoft points for the 360 but as of right now. they dont hold any significance.