Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

NHL 09

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
i wanna get on tonight, i have the day off, but i'm not sure if i'll get a chance or not...

i wanted to tell you guys, i heard someone complaining about random wrist shots... i'm friends online with a guy in a div. 1 team... and he gave me some info... those wrist shots are not random most of the time... people have figured out a way to do a "curve" shot, if they get a shot off from the high slot they score 90% of the time, i have yet to learn this shot, but i played games with this kid and he could pretty much score at will...

i'm up for an away game, but if i foot the bill that means we are all hitchhiking to the destination and staying with homeless people when we get there

Yeah sorry guys I saw both of you online yesterday but it was clan meeting night so I couldn't join. I'll be on tonight so if you guys see me lets get some games going.

Coleslaw, can't we use the XGC Bandwagon to get us to the game???

I know a couple of hostels we could crash at, but they have no showers.....LOL!!

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
as long as they aren't like the ones in the movie... and is there a river near by? i've showered in natural settings before, i can do it again... i gotta work today and tomorrow... so if i get online it won't be until 1:30AM-2:00AM... i don't get home until then

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
ok... i finally got my "streaker" achievement, and this seemed like as good as time as any to bring up the word streaker the way this convo was going... anyway i finally got that damn achievement... everytime i'd get like 3 or 4 wins in a row i'd lose connection or get pinned up against like the 28th ranked player in the world.

i have three achievements left for NHL '09... and i need your guys help for one of them... i need to get the big club achievement, and my online legend card achievement (which will also unlock the complete legend achievement)... so close, but so far away (at least like 80 games from my legend card)...

anyway one more tidbit of info for u guys in case you didn't know... you know how you earn more attributes when you unlock you cards (pro, superstar, legend, etc) well you can earn attribute points from you skater cards and your goalie cards as well!!! aka once you get ur legend card you can still make ur skater better by earning the goalie cards as well... i'll prolly only try to get the goalie card for 20 games and a rating of C, cus i don't play enough to devote that much time to the game... i wish i could...

I HAS CRAY0N

Forum Junkie
Apr 26, 2007
Newark, Dela..Where???
yea like today. i had a great 1st period, let only one in so we were tied 1-1. then the D desides they dont wanna play their position anymore so i get destroyed on breakaways and 2-0's for the rest of the game so we lose. makes me angry sometimes that people dont bother to play their spots but oh well, it is only a game after all

Sh0cker2212

Forum Nub
Feb 5, 2007
Beaver, PA
Congradulations.

I have been practicing a lot of Goalie on Superstar since XGC Caveman has my NHL 09, I like it, Just putting your body in front of the punk should be enough to stop it, without using the Glovestick.