Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

NEED YOUR HELP.....

XGC BLACK MAMBA

Forum Star
Dec 12, 2006
I Just Got One Question......if Someone Where To Say Lets Kill Those F@#$%^g N Bomb!!! Common Sense Thats Grounds For Termination!!! I Have Seen People Get Kicked Out For Way Less.....then when i talk with people they constantly try to justify the word saying he didn't mean anything by it. I Have Talked With his section leader, I have Talked With Division Leaders And Guess What Hes Still Here.....this Racism Crap Needs To Stop, Then The Funny Thing Is They Talk About Honor Code This, Honor Code That....can You Please Send Me A Friends Request On XGC BLACK M4MBA Tag.....thank You

Last edited:

XGC BLACK MAMBA

Forum Star
Dec 12, 2006
Sorry Viper Iv'e Been Busy With Work, Sorry I Took So Long To Reply.... But It Was A Guy Called: Burka Durka, And His Section Leader Is Hawkeye

KoG YoMoMmA

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 25, 2007
Pennsylvania
I Just Got One Question......if Someone Where To Say Lets Kill Those F@#$%^g N Bomb!!! Common Sense Thats Grounds For Termination!!! I Have Seen People Get Kicked Out For Way Less.....then when i talk with people they constantly try to justify the word saying he didn't mean anything by it. I Have Talked With his section leader, I have Talked With Division Leaders And Guess What Hes Still Here.....this Racism Crap Needs To Stop, Then The Funny Thing Is They Talk About Honor Code This, Honor Code That....can You Please Send Me A Friends Request On XGC BLACK M4MBA Tag.....thank You

If your word holds true, that's messed up bro!!! :(

XGC xVIPERx XI

Council Leader
Council Leader
XILED DESIGN
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XILEDGAMINGoCOM
Oct 21, 2006
Its not a question of working out in whos favor. Its a matter of violating the Honor Code to that extreme is not tolerated. Therefore, they are banned....