Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

NEED HELP PLEASE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SYN Taken

Forum Rookie
Dec 26, 2007
Arizona
Hi, i'm sorry to bother you as I am sure you are very busy. This happens to be an important matter. I am KoG Gluttony using my friend Envy's website account. I was banned from XG about 11 days ago and want to come back in. I had no intentions to be booted as I was not given a first warning. I posted a thread to the general of KoG Panic telling him how he needs to help guide his recruits through the website and offer as much help as possible (my opinion) and 2 days later was informed by my Section Leader that I was booted. I have talked to KoG Fear This several times and he has said he would talk to the council and help me, but no one has replied to him thus far. I was a Captain in KoG Objective. If you could help me I would really appreciate it. Thank you for your time!!!

Romance

Forum Junkie
Jan 31, 2007
www.myspace.com
Yea guys he learned his lesson. Plus Objective really needs the help and hes a really good captain. You can see he really wants to come back. Can't we just turn the other cheek?

XGC xVIPERx XI

Council Leader
Council Leader
XILED DESIGN
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XILEDGAMINGoCOM
Oct 21, 2006
KoG gluttony, since when do you as a Captain of one clan tell a General from another clan what he needs to do? Now you are probably only posting your side of the story here. I will get up with Avenger who banned and find out the rest of the story. Don't reply back to this attempting to justify what went down. If you have information that is pertinent to your cause then do so.

KoG Worwon

Forum Star
Sep 22, 2007
ya ... i know its not my place but..oh well..thats only his part of the story..if u saw the post ud know that he deserved his punishment

SYN Taken

Forum Rookie
Dec 26, 2007
Arizona
worwon,i wouldve even taken a demotion, but being banned??? i love xg. i never wanted 2 leave. im sorry 4 wat i did but i was angry at him and let it out.

plus, i wasnt given the promised first warning as u are supposed to get in XG

SYN Taken

Forum Rookie
Dec 26, 2007
Arizona
u dont even know the things redneck messaged me about. (threats, telling me he only gave me captain cause he felt sorry, saying he did more work than all of us in the clan put together...) u dont even know

KoG Worwon

Forum Star
Sep 22, 2007
wat i mean is u could hv given him advice but u were like tellin him wat to do and callin names and other uneeded things

SYN Taken

Forum Rookie
Dec 26, 2007
Arizona
i was venting my anger in an unnecassery way and i know that now and am very sorry for it. it was a terrible mistake but u have to understand my POV here

SYN Taken

Forum Rookie
Dec 26, 2007
Arizona
hahahahahaha... tell that to taken jonathon,the clash, kog rapture, bloodrunkmike, kog joey, killer whiplash, and dark r3gi0n... they all hate him for his attitude and way he runs the clan and treats them.

when KoG 2good4u XS was our Section leader, he saw how redneck was and was going to talk to him. i almost got general there rather than redneck. but then 2good4u left XG

KoG Worwon

Forum Star
Sep 22, 2007
ask for a transfer..then dontcomplain and tell yur leaders wat to do...look ur my friend but u did the same thing ...u pmmed me and said
quote: sorry dude, but in my opinion, youre not ready 4 general yet. u know halosniper deserves it. i mean come on, he was a captain wen he recruited u and u get it b4 him. i was even in the clan longer than u. if u were good enough 2 see, ud do the right thing and give him the spot. :end quote
u really hv to stop tellin people wat to do...ur already reaapin the consequences

Romance

Forum Junkie
Jan 31, 2007
www.myspace.com
i think even if Gluttony doesn't get bak something should be done about R3DNECK. He shows improper behavior and unsportsmanlike conduct to his members. Its terrible. Plus I bet Gluttony only posted that stuff on the forums because he felt nobody was on his side. He constantly asked ppl to look into the situation but everyone just ignored him. I think he should have been banned for the original amount of time but not permanatly.

Romance

Forum Junkie
Jan 31, 2007
www.myspace.com
ask for a transfer..then dontcomplain and tell yur leaders wat to do...look ur my friend but u did the same thing ...u pmmed me and said
quote: sorry dude, but in my opinion, youre not ready 4 general yet. u know halosniper deserves it. i mean come on, he was a captain wen he recruited u and u get it b4 him. i was even in the clan longer than u. if u were good enough 2 see, ud do the right thing and give him the spot. :end quote
u really hv to stop tellin people wat to do...ur already reaapin the consequences

Worwon I know its hard to see this seeing how yur the with the promotion but yur not ready. I don't think Halosniper deserved it either but you don't have enough experience as captian. Plus do you really think R3DENCK would have allowed a transfer? No. Gluttony tried multiple times.

XGC HYLANDER XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Mar 27, 2006
somewhere on the internet
I tell you what, I am so tired of seeing the same 3 to 5 people bicker on the forums in thread after thread. If I see any of you post anything else in this thread or anywhere else that even hints at criticizing other members or anything which I feel is out of line, you all will be removed from XG. End of story.

Xx Mr Bill xX

Forum Junkie
Dec 10, 2006
Cleveland, OH
www.coldfusionlc.com
Before this thread goes on any farther because I know people will be tempted to test Hylander's threat... TALK IT OUT.

Its really not that hard to get into a party and work out any problem that you have. I can't even tell what the problem is because every time I read one of the posts it just seems completely unrelated to anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.