Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

NEED HELP, BEST CLAN FOR ME?

xMACx DIABLO

Forum Nub
Nov 7, 2013
Bonham, Texas
Good afternoon all.
I need a bit of help.
I previously was a member of XGC Vigilance. Due to personal situations along side moving to a different state I haven't been able to be around much. Last i had heard (and looking at the list as well) Vigilance no longer exists. My irl person friend that has always helped me with anything or questions, XGC Capcom, is gone in the military so ive come here to ask for suggestions. Im wondering what is the best suggestions for who to transfer/join. I'm on the XBOX ONE platform now (don't own a 360 at all anymore) and i predominately play Destiny (looking to get into raids) and CoD AW.
Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Sincerely, XxDIABLO FALLxX

XGC SeveredLimb

Forum Junkie
Apr 26, 2014
Princeton in
best bet is to just look around, shop before you settle . play with people and decide where you fit. My clan is The Fallen, its a Destiny clan. add me if you want , we can talk more online

SFP BULL SD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 13, 2007
NY-SC
I need some one to message me on the Xbox one my gamer tag is xR4ST4F4RI4N I would like to join a XGC clan that' plays adavced warefare I'm currently on my phone so it's a pain in the neck to view the site I have gaming xp and community xp so if some one can please help me get started and get on the right track that would be great