Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

NEED ADVICE ON RAISING MONEY

XGC Caviezel XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Jan 2, 2006
WI
I post something like this every year when it gets close to an MLG event. I need some ideas to raise money so I can attend and rep XG. Since I am no longer a ref I get the luxury of paying for everything.

Here is what I have so far:

1. Start selling my old games I no longer play anymore on ebay.

2. I know how to make no slow turn wired xbox 360 controllers. I can start making them and selling them for alot less than other websites.

3. Give out gaming lessons and game time for a donation that will help get me there.

So that is what I have. I want to hear all your opinions on other ways. Or if you like one of these ways let me know to.

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
sell your blood (plasma)
look on craigslist for a temp job
look on craigslist to enroll urself in a study, you can get paid to sleep, or answer math questions or just about any little thing (most beneficial if you have a college nearby

XGC Axecident

XG CONTRIBUTER
Sep 14, 2009
Xiled Gaming Forums
lmao! yeah dude i agree with jangles! bake sales always rake in the cash, and it really doesnt cost much to have one.. i mean, if you spend $50 on supplies, you can easily make $150 minimum if you do ok!

SYN HighLite

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 23, 2008
Modesto, CA
I post something like this every year when it gets close to an MLG event. I need some ideas to raise money so I can attend and rep XG. Since I am no longer a ref I get the luxury of paying for everything.

Here is what I have so far:

1. Start selling my old games I no longer play anymore on ebay.

2. I know how to make no slow turn wired xbox 360 controllers. I can start making them and selling them for alot less than other websites.

3. Give out gaming lessons and game time for a donation that will help get me there.

So that is what I have. I want to hear all your opinions on other ways. Or if you like one of these ways let me know to.

only one problem with that one though and that is everyone thinks they are god now at every game lol :D

XGC Caviezel XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Jan 2, 2006
WI
only one problem with that one though and that is everyone thinks they are god now at every game lol :D

I thought of that. Then I thought, I know Im not god at the game. But I do know what it takes and after playing with Chig and the twins. Along with talking with ghandi I believe I can offer good lessons for all skill.

Silvyy

Carpel Tunnel
Feb 13, 2008
Salem, Mass
Save spare change.

Not going to lie sounds like it wouldn't work but I have a 5 Gallon water jug and when its gets full (or I need money) I cash it in.

Ive walked away with and anywhere in between $20 to $500.

Its amazing how a little saving goes a long way.

Fillyy

Banned
Jul 3, 2009
WI
Here are a few ways I made a lot of money.

My dad got wood from a trophy shop downtown and bundled it. Then we sold it at our campground as firewood and it worked great. Virtually free to make and awesome selling.

I had a lemonade stand when I was little and I made some money.

Best bet would be a part time job for like a month and save up. Start saving part of your paycheck every week.