Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

MW3 DEV ARE CHEAP

SYN FyReSToRM

Forum Star
Feb 19, 2011
Call of Duty sucks in general. Don't like it? Don't buy it. Put your money towards games that are actually good instead of these cookie-cutter pieces of crap. That's my very condensed opinion.

XGC Traitor XC

The Queen's CoD Player
COMMUNITY LEADER
XG Addict
XG CONTRIBUTER
XILED ELITES
X-TEAM
XGC WOLF PACK XK
Tournament Admin
Jul 15, 2010
Oceanside, CA
I've got to be honest . . . I don't care at all about the campaign. This issue isn't even a different thing for Call of Duty as a whole. The entire Escalation map pack in Black Ops is modeled after MW2 maps. It's a shame, but not unusual.

XDC Jinno

Forum Junkie
Jan 29, 2011
California
just gotta wait and see...they only showed like the first mission in the campaign..(as far as i know) but at least the engine is better then BO thats for sure.

XGC Phntm XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC WOLF PACK XK
XGC ENIGMA
XGC CERBERUS
XGC DEATH REAPERS
Apr 15, 2007
Miami, Florida
I think everyone should wait till the game comes out before being critics. You can't judge a game that won't be out for another 5 months, lets give it a chance!

XGC Traitor XC

The Queen's CoD Player
COMMUNITY LEADER
XG Addict
XG CONTRIBUTER
XILED ELITES
X-TEAM
XGC WOLF PACK XK
Tournament Admin
Jul 15, 2010
Oceanside, CA
Out of curiosity, do you have a source for the "no new weapons" angle? I went looking on Google for about five minutes, and I've already found a couple of weapon lists that have guns unique to MW3. It's all rumor at this point, of course, but I'd be interested to read anything you found to corroborate your complaint.

I'm looking forward to more multiplayer information, but please Infinity Ward and Sledgehammer, bring back the Models. It's not modern warfare without guns from the 1800s.

KoG Slayer II

Get A Life!
Dec 6, 2006
New York, NY
Call of Duty sucks in general. Don't like it? Don't buy it. Put your money towards games that are actually good instead of these cookie-cutter pieces of crap. That's my very condensed opinion.

There are over 30 million people worldwide that love Call of Duty. Including myself. It may **** me off sometimes, but I like it a lot and overall, I have a ton of fun playing it.

SYN FyReSToRM

Forum Star
Feb 19, 2011
Just because many people are willing to pay for it does not make it good. What's popular doesn't indicate any sort of quality at all.

Last edited by a moderator:

FenrirReleased

XG CONTRIBUTER
Apr 26, 2006
Tehachapi, CA
I think it will be better than the aggravation machine known as Black Ops. Seriously, if there was a 10 Ten for the things that make me the most mad, it would be right up there along with cheaters, liars, and thieves. I say this because if you think about it, there are always three things going on in that game: You're either getting cheated against with modded controllers, told "I have your back" from a teammate that doesn't and you die, or you have teammates jacking your kills all the time. These are all things that usually bug me in a game, but with that new perk (every two assists=1 kill towards your killstreak), I won't be as upset.

And for me to say something that needs to be said and be contradictory, I'll say this: Watch the damn language in here alright?

Thanks.