Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

XGC Balbroa

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 20, 2015
Florida
COMMUNITY SURVIVAL WORLD

community survival world

hello again everyone,

to anyone who is like me and hates playing minecraft alone, i just started a new world meant for anyone in the community to come and join in on.

if anyone is interested just shoot me a message on here or on the xbox

GT: XGC Balbroa
system: Xbox one

MrsMcCoy420

Forum Nub
Sep 30, 2015
Ohio
ACHIEVEMENT WORLD! (360)

Achievement World! (360)

Hey everyone! I know a lot of people have all the achievements for minecraft, but with the newer ones released I have yet to get them all :( so I will be starting a world just for all the achievements in Minecraft! Feel free to add me and join the fun!

Archangel092
Arch-Angel-092 (zero.nine.two)

Daygher

Forum Member
Nov 6, 2016
Colorado
MINECRAFT CITY

Minecraft City

Hey guys, i was thinking that we could possibly build a city world on minecraft. I think it would be awesome if we had 20+ people help build this city! Then when the finished project is done, we could submit it into a gamefile which then allows other people to play on it! If you are down, message me on xbox an we could get this poppin'

SYN Diffie TC

Forum Nerd
Jan 6, 2017
Houston
MINECRAFT XBOXONE

Minecraft XboxOne

Hey guys SYN Diffie TC from Empire, was wondering if any of you guys wanted to start a Minecraft survival world? It would be 100% legit NO CHEATING!! We would be getting all the achievements we can get! PM me or reply if interested. Add me on Xbox: SYN Diffie TC or TracyCruz 😺