Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
G

WHO PLAYS MINECRAFT?

Who plays Minecraft?

Who in XG plays minecraft?

Post here so that other members can see who plays and you can create amazing worlds together!

EMINENCE

XG Addict
May 3, 2013
36.0156735, -82.1587351
FARMING IDEA

Farming Idea

So iv been thinking about farming in minecraft lately. In any base that you make farming always takes a lot of space. And since its one of the only practical ways to keep self reliant, Iv started thinking about ways to decrease to space needed. So during a recent game I was playing I sated taking notice the Lilly Pads. So here is my idea.

Normal Layout: Cobble Stone to walk on

Cobble Stone > Dirt > Water > Dirt > Cobble Stone

Lilly Pad Layout: On top of the water lay Lilly Pads to walk on

Water > Dirt > Dirt > Water > Dirt > Dirt > Water

Not only does this eliminate the things falling in the water (Including Yourself) but also increase's productivity in a smaller space.

Tell what you think, if you can understand any thing I just posted.

-EM

G

GOOD SYN HUNTING

Good SYN Hunting

So, with the success from TFLEM's idea, I have started up a world that is very similar to his.

FREE FOR ALL!

That's right, you spawn in a safe area (no spawn killing) and have to make a trek to your hideout! Stock up on supplies and prepare for battle.

Keep in mind, someone might be watching you, so always watch your back!

If you'd like to join, and you are not on my friends list, hit me up with a message so I can get you in there.

It will be an open lobby!

Hope to see all of you there!

PS Feel free to post ideas or thoughts that might work!

O0oCRIXUSo0O

Forum Nub
Aug 12, 2014
I am interested in this as well. I used to play hardcore on a server managing a faction. It got to be too time consuming and took away the fun of building artistically. I look forward to joining when it's not full.