Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

METAL MUSIC DISCUSSION.

lDevilsRejectl

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 11, 2016
Korriban
I've heard of Kreiger before. I listen to quite a bit of Groove metal also, such as Jinjer. They are an Ukrainian metal band with a really good and rather sexy female metal singer. =////=

XGC Deathmouse

Forum Junkie
Nov 16, 2016
Providence, NC
I have a high frequency hearing loss in my left ear from shooting guns without hearing protection, so I have a constant high pitch ringing in my left ear. So if I am in complete silence, all I hear is that high pitch ring. Might be one of the reasons I like music so much, to drown out that damned ringing. Lol.

lDevilsRejectl

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 11, 2016
Korriban
Honestly, I don't care for EDM, just never been my cup of tea. However, I've been listening to a lot of Parasite Inc. and Once Human. However, I just had the side of my head shaved. Punk look, metal listener. XD

XGC Decay

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 9, 2016
Indianapolis, IN
mixer.com
Ill be going to the Five Finger Death Punch concert in Indiana next month. I sincerely cant wait. Last time I went to the concert was for Reba with my parents when I was a kid. I hated every second of it.

XGC Deathmouse

Forum Junkie
Nov 16, 2016
Providence, NC
Nice, sorry about Reba though. I've been to see Red, Skillet, and Thousand Foot Crutch. as well as We As Human. Before them I went to a show with Soiled Green, Chimara, and Dethklok. My first ever concert, my mom took me to a Megadeth concert when I was 18 months old. :cool:

XGC Deathmouse

Forum Junkie
Nov 16, 2016
Providence, NC
There are different types of screams tho, honestly, for me, it all depends on the singers voice. There are some good bands out there where the singers have great voices for clean vocals, but absolute trash on screams, and it ruins songs.