Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

METAL MUSIC DISCUSSION.

XGC Deathmouse

Forum Junkie
Nov 16, 2016
Providence, NC
I See Stars. Attack Attack. Memphis May Fire. (feel good music)
DevilDriver. Lamb of God. Mudvayne. (my calm down music)
Metallica. Megadeth. Skid Row. (road trip)
Anything electronic/bassey for any other time.
But keep in mind I don't discriminate based on genre or style. I do not have a set playlist. Just my whole song collection set on random.

your turn

lDevilsRejectl

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 11, 2016
Korriban
I could answer this one with my eyes closed. However, I am in the same boat as Deathmouse.

Party Music: Arch Enemy, Droid, Jinjer, Parasite Inc.

Angry music that calms my nerves: Droid, Arch Enemy, Frantic Amber.

Music that gets my blood flowing: Indians by Anthrax, Painkiller by Judas Priest, Chemical Warfare and War Ensemble by Slayer.

Feel Good Music: Soilwork

Music that gets me thinking: [This isn't really metal, more rock] Icon For Hire

XGC Deathmouse

Forum Junkie
Nov 16, 2016
Providence, NC
So, I have quite a few new song added to my song list. Spotify had Frantic Amber, but no Droid.
I can get behind that Metal, I could listen to WhiteChapel and Machine Head anytime.
Thoughts on Suicide Silence and Attila?

XGC Deathmouse

Forum Junkie
Nov 16, 2016
Providence, NC
That look on peoples faces when you show up to a store blasting Suicide Silence with your windows down. lol. Why do people assume I worship satan because of my music? I'd like to think I'm a fairly nice person. I just happen to like talent over auto-tune :p.

lDevilsRejectl

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 11, 2016
Korriban
Pft. Done worse. So, I forgot what song it was, it wasn't metal though, this woman pulled up and looked over at me with this, "Oh my god, really face". So she turned up her rap music to the point her car was rattling, when she started to drive off, her mirror fell off her car. I laughed so hard, that I was crying while driving. This was months ago.

XGC Deathmouse

Forum Junkie
Nov 16, 2016
Providence, NC
I've heard a couple songs from Soilwork, but, it's been a while. As far as the music goes, I blast anything i listen to, and if I can, my windows are down. I got in a bass battle at a stop light, guy was blasting Gucci, but my Bass Mekanik hit harder.

So, you guys listen to any international metal? My uncle gave me a few Icelandic and Norwegian death metal band cds. I'd have to look at them to tell you the names. But they are pretty good. I'm also a fan of Rammstein, Eisbrecher, Dorn, and Kreiger. Kreiger is more your typical rock style, the others are more heavy.