Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

LOOKING FOR A CLAN - HELP -

XGC Cobrapine

XG CONTRIBUTER
XGC THE REJECTS
Jul 9, 2009
Wichita,KS
The clan I'm in plays Advanced Warfare and Destiny. Our clan is called XGC New Breed. My General's name XGC Finn. My gamertag is KoG Cobrapine.

KoG JOE

XG CONTRIBUTER
Feb 10, 2013
New Jersey, USA
www.facebook.com
im 24, i only play Cod ghosts and AW... i dont play halo or destiny.... looking for a Ghost/Aw clan ..

SYN PANDEMIC plays what your looking for, they are 16+ underground gamers. Meaning nothing wrong with a lil trash talking and T-Bagging. Iceman0602 is their General. Shoot him a message and I'm sure he'll help you out. If you can't get a hold of him the clan doesn't have an XS over it to my knowledge. Hit up SYN Storm XD. Hope all works out.
-Joe

SYN PANDEMIC
Xbox One - CoD: Ghosts / CoD: AW

XGC Layzie

XG Addict
XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 17, 2012
Juggalo Island, USA
I have 3 clans that all play cod aw both on xbox 360 and xbox one. They also play destiny, gta v, and some other games. If u do not find a home hit me up. I'll help u

Otherwise I know plenty of others I can get u connected with

EPIC LUCK

Forum Junkie
Jan 14, 2015
Connecticut
thanks for the help.... im a very active very competitive gamer.. hoping whatever clan i land with Takes things seriously... i dont play just to "Have fun" i play to win, winning is fun

XGC Layzie

XG Addict
XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 17, 2012
Juggalo Island, USA
thanks for the help.... im a very active very competitive gamer.. hoping whatever clan i land with Takes things seriously... i dont play just to "Have fun" i play to win, winning is fun

We all play to win however win or lose we all still have fun and play to have fun. We have a lot of competitive players. It is ur choice which clan u wanna join in the end.

Reactions: XGC Cobrapine