Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

KoG Promotion - KoG Tappin

SYN DESI

XG CONTRIBUTER
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
General promotion

Please helping me in congratulating Wabbajajack with his new promotion as general over SYN PHOENIX. Wabbajajack has shown me a lot of his great traits one of my favourites is his ability to change his voice into many different celebrity voices. He can sing the blues right outta ya. He cheers you up with his presence. But don’t be mistaken his ability to put his foot down is strong. I believe you will be a great general Wabbajajack and keep up the great work. Congrats!!!!

Reactions: Deathpoint1012

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
Cross platform recruiting

For the last few years we’ve been asked about cross platform recruiting. We’ve generally stayed away from other platforms since the majority of our leaders are on Xbox Live. With more titles being on the PC weather they are Microsoft or not, we have the ability to recruit these gamers into our community. We can use the website, Xbox app and discord to communicate clan activities etc. With these gamers being recruited they will be placed into the division / clan they fit. We will not be making a PC division or PC specific clan until the time dictates it. As a leader in XG, communication is always the most important thing but when you have members in your clan / squad, communication is even more important. If a member gets promoted we are able to accommodate classes via these same means of communication. Anyone who takes leadership responsibility MUST not forget that playing with their members in their clan is still priority #1. If your clan / squad suffer from you playing non cross platform PC games you will be relieved of your leadership responsibilities. So summing this up, RECRUIT! RECRUIT PC players and Xbox! As long as we can communicate with them and play games with them RECRUIT THEM! We can get them in the right division / clan and play games!

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
We play to win

A basic statement that has truly been lost over the years. Our main goal is to network with other like minded gamers to play games and to have fun win or lose. Lately it seems our members have grown accustom to losing. Who wants to get on and play games and lose every game you play? I don’t! No one I play with wants to either. This is probably why recruiting has suffered for most of you. It’s what happens when we grew complacent in PvE games and single player games. We need to get back to playing to win. Learning strategies and working together to win. If you want to play with me it better be to WIN and control the map playing as a team. That way of playing is a BIG plus when recruiting. We run the community as a team and we play games as a team. That sentiment is LOST! MW has brought me back to being and playing competitively and in playing with people there are very few that can handle being yelled at for not following that mentality. Don’t get butt hurt about being called out. Mediocrity is not a mind set we have in XG and we need to work on our game play together. Communication is the key to success, in our great community and in game! Having clans that play to win and that are competitive will be a BIG focus for us going forward. If you aren’t playing to win, what are you playing for? If you have any questions please feel free to ask. I’m always willing to talk.

MD Holliday

Advanced Certified
General
XG CONTRIBUTER
XGC THE REJECTS
Sep 26, 2014
Texas
So how exactly does this apply to clans that are solely based around games like Farming Simulator? Yes, there is a clan for that and probably Minecraft too... Plus I game kind of basically like XGC Honor Code Section IX says:
BOTTOM LINE!!! Have fun, play games, and network with other gamers that share the same interest. At the end of the day, it is after all just a game!

Last edited:

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
Actually it does. You should work as a team to be the best farmers on Xbox! You could share sick Art Deco tips on how to build the best Minecraft mansion on the internet. So it applies. Be the best damn farmer and miner you can! Farm to win! Don’t let a little drought or malaria outbreak stop you! No one wants to game with a crappy farmer. Who would want to be recruited by a bunch of half ass farmers? No one! So farm to win!

SFP MUSE SD

Banned
Sep 13, 2016
California
I'm a terrible gamer when it comes to CoD, but I still try my hardest because I'm way too competitive to just go down without a fight, even if it's just trash talking and making them feel inferior all the way down! I hate losing.

Now put me on Siege and I'll wreck your world.